5.0 out of 5 stars great book for the young transportation enthusiast!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: What's the Wheelie-O? A Fun Rhyming Children's Picture Book (Kindle Edition)
My son LOVES this book! I originally downloaded for him when I just had the regular kindle so it was only in black and white (didn't quite do it justice!). When I upgraded to the Kindle Fire and was able to read the book in color, he feel in love with it all over again! It's cute and simple with nice illustrations. My son learned the names of several different vehicles by reading the guessing game ("guess whose wheels are ...?") of this story. Every time we open it, he wants to read it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 6, 2013
My babies love this book. They love anything with wheels on it and it was perfect for them. I love to hear them try and read it also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review Posted at Gaga's Corner, May 28, 2012
What's the Wheelie-O? by Xavier Finkley
*This book is part of my personal library*

This is a cute book that is not only educational but interactive as well. The story gives you a peak at a type of wheel and gives the child the opportunity to identify what it belongs on. But never fear, the answer is on the next page. There are all types of vehicles represented from a snow plow to a tricycle.

The pages are bright and colorful with a simple message. It is a fun book to read with your toddler. They are learning without even realizing it. Lilly had a lot of fun with this book and really enjoyed it. We give What's the Wheelie-O 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for boys, February 3, 2012
Lady Dobry (HOLLAND, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
My 2 year son has a kindle fire and he loves to read on it. We read this one every day. He loves tires, cars, or anything that goes zoom.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 2, 2012
This was a nice rhyming book to read for my baby. It was fun and enjoyable, fun for all ages. It has that guessing a picture game..

Rate and Discover Movies