Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by Sachin on July 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 28 answers
A
JeninNC answered on July 17, 2010
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
JeninNC answered on July 18, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Great! Thanks for the info - it helps to know what else may or may not be needed.

BTW, I have advised many people to use the wrist strap, because you never know when it may slip, or be accidentally bumped, and fall out of your grip (no-klutz intended)!
Nebulous Nan answered on July 17, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
JeninNC answered on July 23, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
JeninNC answered on July 19, 2010

A
Evelyne J. Chezum answered on September 26, 2010

A
I have the same question!
Nebulous Nan answered on July 16, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't buy a lot of items from Amazon, however, in the past they have always posted the contents of the box. Makes for no surprises! However, in my most recent searches it appears box contents are no longer high priority. Amazon apparently doesn't read these posts, either, or ignores them if they do. I guess Amazon expects patrons to answer the questions. Not a good business practice, as you get negative comments like mine. I am in the market for an ZS-7, but may have to slip to the ZS-6 as I can at least know what I am buying at Costco.
J. Hull answered on July 17, 2010
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just noticed that the question was partially asked in another post:

Q: Is there option to turn GPS off? Does this camera include battery, charger and memory card?

A: This camera includeds the battery and charger. As for the memory card, it don't come with one. The gps can be turned off if you want it to be off.

Also, there is a lot of information given buy users - and be sure to check the "comments" for the negative reviews. This camera got great reviews even from camera review sites.
Nebulous Nan answered on July 17, 2010

A
You are most welcome! It drives me nuts when they don't tell you exactly what you are getting. I ordered a TV last week, a couple of models included one HDMI cables as a bonus item, most did not. When I was able to confirm my TV did not come with an HDMI cable, I ordered the exact number needed for my various and sundry components. Everything came together--no extra trips needed, perfect!

Glad to hear I'm not the only person who still uses the wrist strap... ;o) Again, good luck!
JeninNC answered on July 17, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product