What's the difference betw B130 Desk Pro and B31 Mini Plus brewers?
asked by Beckela on October 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
votes
It looks different and this brewer has 1 cup size where the B31 Mini plus has 3 cup sizes
The Keurig MINI Plus Personal Brewer is ideal for gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa lovers who desire a brewer that is compact and easy-to-use in the home. Its small size means you can enjoy Keurig Excellence just about anywhere you call home: vacation home, home office, off campus apartment and loft living. The MINI Plus allows you to brew 6, 8 or 10 ounces to get the strength you desire in under 2 minutes with no water left in the reservoir. The MINI Plus is easy to operate. Simply add 6, 8 or 10 ounces of fresh water into the single-use reservoir, CHOOSE your favorite K-Cup, BREW in under 2 minutes
Amanda40 answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
My desk pro only brews an 8 oz cup of coffee where the mini plus can brew 6, 8 or 10 oz cups.
M. A. Hickson answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
Options! The deskpro comes in grey & black, and brews one cup of one size then shuts off. The miniplus is the same system but with more bells and whistles. It has multiple color options, and brews multiple sizes of coffee. Don't get all starry eyed over those options though, I love the simplicity of my deskpro a fact that comes in handy as I shuffle into the kitchen groggy and grumpy.
Bismarky Mark answered on October 22, 2012

A
votes
from what I have seen, the B130 is more sturdily built but has no options. The Mini PLus has bells and whistles, but isn't as heavily built.
Chef Leo answered on February 24, 2013

A
votes
The B130 is a simplified version of the B31 and is meant for commercial use in the hospitality industry. It is constructed more solidly and is UL commercial rated rather than the UL household rating that the B31 has. It only brews one size cup of coffee.
B. Bowling answered on November 23, 2013

A
votes
It doesn't look like there is much of a difference to me.
Linda A. Vincent answered on October 22, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›