Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 12, 2011 12:21:50 PM PDT
I've already pre-ordered the game through Amazon so I know I'm getting it the day it's released, but I'd like to know is this expansion pack is exclusive for pets or do the Sims get any new stuff for just them? And I've heard rumors that that Pets comes with a new town, is that true?

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 2:23:29 PM PDT
here is a fact sheet sims vip made, it has everything you need to know.
http://simsvip.com/?p=1838

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 10:56:06 PM PDT
Hi there. This may seem really stupid but Im going to ask anyways: I currently on have Sims 2, none of the Sims 3 games for my pc. I am dying to get the sims 3 pets. if i order this, does it already come w/the main sims game, or is it required to already have the sims 3? for the price, i surely hope i dont need anything else. Thanks!

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 6:30:21 AM PDT
Barb H. says:
Kaitlyn, you do need to have the original Sims 3 in order to play this expansion pack. There is a version available that is called The Sims 3 plus Pets which includes the basic game and this new expansion. It is $10 more, which isn't bad since most of us paid that much to get the original when it was released without any expansions included.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2011 12:57:50 PM PDT
John Mark says:
This version is the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack, not The Sims 3 Plus Pets. Since you don't have the core game (Sims 3), I suggest you get The Sims 3 Plus Pets. Here's a link: The Sims 3 Plus Pets - PC/Mac I hope this helped you.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2011 9:46:11 PM PDT
it did, thank you so very much!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 12, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack
The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack by Electronic Arts (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Intel, Windows Vista / XP)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (375)