Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2009 3:38:03 PM PDT
I noticed lately that sellers are selling stuff for an outrageous price! Who's going to pay any more then what amazon is selling it for? To me it makes no sense what-so-ever! I know the economy is bad now but i doubt anyone is going to be crazy enough to buy a $150+ item that's retailed for $60.

Posted on May 13, 2009 3:49:51 PM PDT
Damon says:
Your beatin a dead horse, this has been discussed hundred's of times all ready, They can charge what they want, just means no one has to pay that.

Posted on May 27, 2009 10:05:32 AM PDT
Jake says:
What is the idea behind that, though? I usually click on something rated as "collectible" and given a ridiculously high price, expecting to see that it's been autographed or something...but no, it's apparently just in good condition. It's weird that someone would do that, and I've always wanted to know why. Half the time I suspect it's some sort of code and there's a network of spies communicating through fake Amazon Marketplace listings.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 13, 2009
Latest post:  May 27, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray]
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray] by William Shatner (Blu-ray - 2009)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,124)