Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wheat Belly Journal: Track Your Path Back to Health
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Diary|Change

on January 29, 2014
I have all of Dr. William Davis's Wheat Belly books. I started the Wheat Belly lifestyle 29 months ago when I purchased his first book, WHEAT BELLY, from amazon. It totally changed my life! I am healthier and weigh less (61 pounds lighter) than I have in 40 years. The cookbooks are wonderful! I would highly recommend the journal for this those just starting out on the Wheat Belly lifestyle, as it would be a great help for the beginner. However, as a Wheat Bellier for over two years, I did not find it to be helpful for me personally.

If you buy this book, be sure that you also purchase WHEAT BELLY, the first book. It is a lifestyle that really works.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2014
Thanks Dr Davis for telling us about Wheat. I became free from Wheat in May 2013 and I am now down over 40 lbs and my Cravings have been greatly reduced. Thanks.
on February 5, 2014
This book is way more than how to lose belly fat (what I thought before reading it). It substantiates numerous health problems that can be caused or aggravated by consuming wheat and wheat products. Definitely a must read if you're seriously looking for health solutions and a healthier life style.
on January 29, 2014
Dr. Davis hits a homerun with this book and plan. Who would've ever thought that giving up the bread, wheat, etc. would make this kind of impact. After two weeks I already feel a big difference. If you like meat and cheese then you can give-up wheat...this is NOT Atkins.
on March 27, 2014
Never thought I would write a review for a journal but this one is worth it clear concise and let's you be honest. Pointers and tips and the haves and have nots are all included no searching in his other books plus the change of living is fun.
on January 19, 2014
Great Journal - lost 8 lbs the first two weeks and feel GREAT. Very helpful in keeping you on track.
on February 18, 2014
What has the love of the "Almighty Dollar" done to people's thinking? We should all take time to read and engage with those who think genetically modifying our foods if a smart idea. We are slowly/quickly killing ourselves without even knowing it.
on December 31, 2013
Powerful information for understanding relationship between food, energy, wellness. Add to this work by Mark Houston, MD, David Perlmutter, MD, and you have an arsenal of empowerment for keeping yourself radiantly well and full of zest for living.
on April 23, 2016
I'm not real impressed. The intermittent pages are almost directly lifted from one of his books, and while the journal might be a helpful exercise when starting to track one's eating for the first time, I use an app for this- It is fine, but not what I was hoping for.
on June 7, 2014
I wanted to give up gluten to see the difference in my body. The book gives a good look at gluten and what it is about. I have noticed a change when I go back to gluten, not necessarily when I give it up. Seems a lot of people give up gluten and don't know what it really is that they are giving up. A great book to explain what gluten free is all about.