Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2005
Being new to the gluten-free diet I have been very disappointed in the majority of the GF cookbooks. The ingredients are often a challenge to find, are expensive, and frankly just taste gross or have a funky texture. The more ingredients that are different from what we "used to eat" the more disappointing the outcome. Of all the cookbooks I've tried so far (8 of the "mainstream" ones) this one has the most familiar ingredients and "normal" foods. My 5 year old has enjoyed everything I have made from this book so far and has been excited to eat something GF that actually tastes like what he used to eat. The recipes are simple, fast, affordable, and best of all we actually enjoy food again! THANK YOU CONNIE SARROS!
on March 15, 2005
It has been very difficult for me to eat properly since my diagnosis. I never cooked before, and rely on eating out or other people cooking. This book helped even me! Trust me, if I can follow these recipes, anyone can. I was surprised how easy and delicious they were. Thanks!
on September 17, 2007
If you're looking for a be-all, end-all cookbook for celiac/wheat free cooking, keep looking. If, however, you are looking for a great starter cookbook that has a great number of quick easy recipes that taste good, then don't hesitate to buy this book. Everything is written for kids, so it's easy to follow and the recipes are super easy and quick. It covers everything from drinks, desserts, to all the staples like dinner, appetizers, and such.
on May 14, 2007
We have found this book to be very simple and easy. It really fits in with our busy lifestyle.
on May 18, 2007
Excellent recipes, great tips on cooking, and easy to read.
on January 26, 2009
My wife has celiacs and was never really concerned with cooking prior to being diagnosed. She loves this book. I think that this book is really tailored for the individual that is new to being gluten free and was never much of a cook. Someone who is now forced to cook because of the disease. No more hamburger helper, pasta roni, or frozen dinners. Most of the recipes are very simple (my wife can do them) and fairly quick.

If you were a seasoned cook you could probably come up with most of these recipes your self. You could take a gourmet cookbook and change things around and make a gf meal with it. I think that once you have had to deal with gf for a longer period of time this book would become less useful.
on March 11, 2014
I was looking for some very simple recipes for my husband who is gluten intolerant and also has gastroparesis, which prevents him from eating anything with fiber or gluten. I have found a few recipies in this cookbook that works.
on July 19, 2013
I have just recently decided that I would like to try a gluten free diet. This cookbook makes everything do simple and easy to do. My grandkids love to cook and these recipes are easy for them to follow also. thank you for the fast delivery.
on August 31, 2008
I purchased this cookbook as a birthday gift for our 9 year old granddaugter who has Celiac's disease. After looking through it I found it to be full of helpful recipes for kids which is often hard to come up with different things. She was excited when she opened her gift set of her own baking set with the 2 cookbooks I ordered inside. I think she could hardly wait to try them.
on June 27, 2007
I always thought kids got the best recipes, so I really love this book. Thanks for making a recipe book of Gluten-free recipes.