- Lyophilization stoppers are used in freeze-drying applications
- 2-Leg lyophilization stoppers reduces the possibility of legs sticking to each other
- 3-Leg stoppers provides stability during lyophilization and resists cocking
- Manufactured from the highest quality raw materials available
- Production equipment is engineered to yield components with exceptional dimensional stability
Have one to sell?
Wheaton 224100-192 Rubber 20mm Stopper with 2-Leg Lyophilization, Gray Chlorobutyl-Isoprene blend/50 (Case of 1000)
|Price:||$184.05 ($0.18 / Stoppers) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.09 (18%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $184.05
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1000|
|Cap Size||20 mm|
Wheaton offers the cleanest, most precise pharmaceutical grade rubber stoppers available for rese... See more product details
Wheaton offers the cleanest, most precise pharmaceutical grade rubber stoppers available for research and parenteral drug applications. The stoppers are manufactured from the highest quality raw material available and tolerances for flange heights on stock stoppers are held to ±.010". Production equipment is engineered to yield components with exceptional dimensional stability which ensures a tight fitting stopper.
There are no customer reviews yet.