Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Some Kids Use Wheelchairs: Revised Edition (Understanding Differences)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 22, 2012
I purchase these special needs books to teach young children about special people. We have a young man without legs. The children know that he needs help. I am looking for more books like these. I will order more.
on January 29, 2014
A great addition about differences for my daycare. These books have real pictures of real kids doing everyday things. My daycare enjoyed them and had a lot of questions. A very good book and with the other four books in the series a great resource for teachers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2016
My 7 year old has a classmate in a wheelchair this year. She has asked lots of questions regarding this so this book helped demonstrate some of the ways wheelchairs are used. Another great fact was it was at her reading level.
on January 17, 2013
While the book certainly supports information for children, it might have been more helpful with examples expanded. Our 4 year old compared wheel chairs to cars, wheels etc as there was no personal illustrations coaxed in the book. Perhaps this is a good starter about wheel chairs but we wld like to have read a more emotional, practical discussion of the people using them.
on November 20, 2013
I love this book. It shows diversity and was helpful for my students in understanding people with differences. Really good pictures.
on July 10, 2015
Another great addition to the classroom library with vivid pics and simple text. Great for preschool / primary level.
on August 16, 2015
Great book to share appreciation for differences in children!
on August 9, 2015
Excellent pictures, worked for great for my classroom!
on December 12, 2015