Questions & Answers
Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset
by Hot Wheels
4.5 out of 5 stars (188)
$79.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
None. It is a release lever and gravity takes them down the track
Nov 30, 2013 by kishi10
votes
That really depends on how interested he/she still is in the little cars; I have a 9 year old that hasn't been real interested in playing with it, but our 7 year old boy will play with it, esp. with me, but not as often as we did a few months ago when we first got it. I wish the track was a little longer, but it does work pretty well.
Dec 12, 2013 by Kirk Johnson
votes
I have found that all Hot Wheels brand cars work with this set... The cars from the Disney movie Cars seem to be a little wider and sometimes don't fit the track well. Hope this answers your question.
Dec 7, 2014 by Denise Young
votes
Nearly three feet, it is fun.
Jul 7, 2013 by ellison
votes
All we have are matchbox cars and it works great.
Oct 29, 2013 by Amy Renee
votes
20x10 would be folded. It's 60x10 when unfolded.
Jul 7, 2013 by Rodney Wilkinson
votes
No I don't think so. The cars get going pretty fast so I don't think you would want it much longer of they would fly off the track.
Dec 9, 2014 by Bryan Boland
votes
Unfortunately the wider cars won't work. They will get stuck. We have quite a few McQueen cars and they didn't fit.
Sep 22, 2014 by M. Tillery
votes
I think you could connect it to others, but to be honest we've not tried and with the elimination idea, only one car would make it to additional track....
Mar 21, 2014 by Pancoast
votes
need more cars Nov 21, 2013
All hot wheel cars work well with this track.
Nov 21, 2013 by Andyh
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers