Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on November 10, 2012
We have had this toy for 2 years and it is still played with on nearly a daily basis. I have 4 kids 8, 6, 4, 2 and they all love it! I love it because they can play together or alone and have races again and again. It is very simple to put together and it folds easily for storage. I have been disappointed in other hot wheels playsets but this one takes the cake. I highly recommend this for any child boy or girl and especially if they like cars!
11 comment40 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
I have two boys-2.5 and 5. They both love this track as well as any friends that come over-both boys and girls. Great piece that folds easy.
on February 16, 2013
We've had this toy for 2 weeks. It is my boys favorite b-day gift. The two of us (and sometimes my 5 and 7 yr old girls) will play with it for over an hour a day. Lots of fun. But have plenty of HotWheels.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 28, 2012
We've bought Hot Wheels playsets in the past only to have a disappointed little boy when the set is assembled. Commercials on TV and the graphics on the box always make the various playsets look more exciting, fun, and easy to do than they usually turn out to be. This one is much better. First of all, it's easier to set up than many of the other ones; just fold it up. The little guy we bought it for loves all things related to cars and gets plenty of "help" from his 5 yo and 1.5 yo sisters when racing his Hot Wheels cars on this track.

By the way, I bought this during the Black Cyber Monday sales for $14.99 (with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping). My review is based on the value I feel that the kids got out of it for $15 rather than if I had paid 2-3 times that for a simple piece of plastic Hot Wheels track.
22 comments22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2013
Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys. The sections come apart so wait till your child is old enough to put them back together themselves or you will be fixing it a lot. I would say 3 at the youngest.
on January 10, 2013
My boys absolutely love this set. It's a unique concept in the fact that it excludes the cars that aren't winning by throwing them off the track. My boys laugh and scream. Also, I love that it folds up (or just comes apart) so you can put it away for storage, then it assembles easy again, easy enough for my little boys to put it back together. It's a great product.
on February 14, 2013
Bought this for my 6 and 4 year old daughters and they were thrilled with their new race track. It's also easy enough for my girls to set up by themselves which was a huge plus for me!
on December 3, 2014
This is my nearly 5 year old son's favorite toy and has been since he got it for Christmas 2 years ago. I questioned it's durability because of the clips that hold the track together, but they are still holding up after extensive use and being the number one toy brought on every vacation for the last 2 years. He likes this track more than the battery powered tracks he has and I love it because he can play by himself (except for the constant question of "Mom, which car do you think will win?" or the frequent updates on which car is winning the most), and it folds up so doesn't take up room like some of his other tracks. I'm not one to write reviews, but how much this toy is loved by my car obsessed child makes me want to share with others. Especially if you can find it on sale, I think it is a good buy.
on January 19, 2013
Our 3.5 yr old twin boys love this... when the sections stay together
The little plastic connectors between the sections are frequently slipping or coming off. The boys cannot (yet) put it back together so that is my job.
I'm glad we bought this because they like it so much however the quality is lacking.
on February 23, 2013
I purchased this track for the 6 year old twins. This gravity track offers a lot of FUN value for the boys. Not at all complicated to set up and operate, for parents and kids alike.