Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2012
We have had this toy for 2 years and it is still played with on nearly a daily basis. I have 4 kids 8, 6, 4, 2 and they all love it! I love it because they can play together or alone and have races again and again. It is very simple to put together and it folds easily for storage. I have been disappointed in other hot wheels playsets but this one takes the cake. I highly recommend this for any child boy or girl and especially if they like cars!
on February 16, 2013
We've had this toy for 2 weeks. It is my boys favorite b-day gift. The two of us (and sometimes my 5 and 7 yr old girls) will play with it for over an hour a day. Lots of fun. But have plenty of HotWheels.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 28, 2012
We've bought Hot Wheels playsets in the past only to have a disappointed little boy when the set is assembled. Commercials on TV and the graphics on the box always make the various playsets look more exciting, fun, and easy to do than they usually turn out to be. This one is much better. First of all, it's easier to set up than many of the other ones; just fold it up. The little guy we bought it for loves all things related to cars and gets plenty of "help" from his 5 yo and 1.5 yo sisters when racing his Hot Wheels cars on this track.

By the way, I bought this during the Black Cyber Monday sales for $14.99 (with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping). My review is based on the value I feel that the kids got out of it for $15 rather than if I had paid 2-3 times that for a simple piece of plastic Hot Wheels track.
on November 22, 2012
I have two boys-2.5 and 5. They both love this track as well as any friends that come over-both boys and girls. Great piece that folds easy.
on April 20, 2013
Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys. The sections come apart so wait till your child is old enough to put them back together themselves or you will be fixing it a lot. I would say 3 at the youngest.
on January 10, 2013
My boys absolutely love this set. It's a unique concept in the fact that it excludes the cars that aren't winning by throwing them off the track. My boys laugh and scream. Also, I love that it folds up (or just comes apart) so you can put it away for storage, then it assembles easy again, easy enough for my little boys to put it back together. It's a great product.
on January 7, 2015
This is exactly what I expected it to be. Matches the description to the tee - there are no surprises. I even watched a YouTube video on the track before making the final purchase. Basically, you line up four cars, push the lever, and watch to see who wins. There are two checkpoint areas that launch 3 of the 4 cars off the track. The first set (yellow areas), flip the slowest two cars off the track. The second launcher flips the next slowest car off the track; and the last car is left to win the race. There is a flag at the bottom of the track that flips up when the final car passes through the finish line. This toy works perfectly to keep my 5 & 10 year old nephews entertained. They are huge Hot Wheels fans, so that helps too :) I wouldn't recommend this for anyone much older than 10 and definitely no younger than 5.
on January 12, 2015
My sons picked up this track after saving up their money. They haven't come out of the room since. Seems they have a little competition going on with their matchbox cars and are tracking the wins and losses. Very creative. They set this up themselves and are very happy. Nice to see in this day and age that Hot Wheels is still a commodity.
on December 27, 2014
Fun race track for my kids and they don't seem to get bored with it. We create elimination tournaments and Bone Shaker in lane 4 is unbeatable. It folds up nice for storage and is durable. It's a simple set up of four lanes that the cars roll down when the release lever is pulled. The yellow gates spring up throwing the slower cars off the track until only one remains at the finish line. I paid around $50 and it should probably be priced around $30 In my opinion but we use it a lot. We do not enjoy this as much as the new Hot Wheels 5 lane starter set that they got for Christmas though. It has two lane racing from a higher level and a jet that shoots skyward at the finish.
review image
on January 1, 2015
I give this a 5-stars because it's inexpensive (as far as Hot Wheels race tracks are concerned), the kids (8 and 2) enjoy it, and because it's so easy to put together, fold, store, and etc. In fact, it's already put together when you take it out of the box, you just unfold it. The simplicity is great for parents and great for kids.