5.0 out of 5 stars My little brother is happy!
I bought this for my 3 years old brother, He liked it very much, I am 16 years old and sometimes we play together with those cars :D :D lol
as he told me when he was playing in the yard everyone was starring at his cars :D
Published on April 10, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for a gift
Published 9 months ago by Catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars My little brother is happy!, April 10, 2012
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made little cars., October 28, 2012
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
Really tough, well made little cars. Great fantasy designs.
They roll really well too. I still have my hotwheels from
20+ years ago. Most of those still roll nicely. It's good
to see a kids toy manufacturer keeping up the quality.
I'm sure my son will have many years of fun with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I recently gave a young child her first Hot Wheels pieces: a Workshop Track Builder set which comes with one car. Clearly some more cars were needed (and she agreed ... her dad has since bought her even more) so this fit the bill perfectly. The mix of car styles struck me as appropriate but be forewarned there is no guarantee of color diversity. Most of the ones in my package leaned heavily toward darker colors; no yellows, whites, or reds. (This was not an issue for me.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Timeless/Classic Ole Skool Fun!!!, December 9, 2012
Anita (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
What can I say: It's HOTWHEELS. You've gotta be a real bah humbug not to like these little cars! They are fun, durable, and oh did I mention ***FUUUNNNN!*** for kids as well as adults alike. Girls & boys. I got this for a gr8 price off here as an xmas gift for my friend's grandson. I like the one I got and think that his lil 3-yr old critter will love it too; only wish there were some trucks mixed in w/the cars; and then we are not able to choose WHICH giftpack we want so 4 stars instead of 5. Still ALL the cars I've seen are COOL. I pray that I don't find myself buying a set for MYSELF...and I just turned 39! Anywho. Thanks so very much for the super fast free delivery esp around the holidays. HOTwheels ROCK 4 EVAR! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for a gift, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I bought this for my son for christmas, came with a different styles from the picture but I already knew it would, so that's okay. They look cute and well made and I'm sure my 2 year old would love it. My only complaint was the price, I paid $17.49 for this not including the tax and saw this online at toys r us couple of days ago and they are only $9 buy 1 get 1 50% off and now toy r us have 20 hot wheels for $16.99 , I wish I should have waited, I thought It would all be gone by now that's why I bought it earlier, my big mistake. But oh we'll all in all it still a perfect gift for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves'em, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
Our first How Wheels... and I definitely recommend it.

Seven out of nine cars were in perfect condition. One had a scratch on the paint, another seemed a little loose. Neither issues were important enough to reduce a star. All playable at a great bargain price. More importantly, my son loves to play with them. He will scratch all of them anyway.

Maybe I'll buy another one if he's nice until Christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, but they're not made as well as they used to be., February 23, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
The cars themselves have a nice look to them. My son and I enjoy playing with them together. However, these cars are not like the earlier cars Hot Wheels made when I was a kid. In comparison, these are much lighter and do not have the durability the older toy cars do have. These do, however, roll nicely and are ok. But, as the old adage goes, they just don't make em like they used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it for my 4 year old grandson, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
My grandson is reeeaally into cars and things that roll. He will play with his cars off and on everyday.

Pretty good quality but most Hot Wheels products are.

the cars are small, palm sized on a 4 year old. they roll on the floor like they should.

The bonus is that Hot Wheels cars have many accessories you can buy to go with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for starting a 3 yr olds Hot Wheels collection!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
We purchased this gift set, as well as the 20 car gift pack for Christmas and Birthday. Our 3 yr old grandson absolutely went crazy with excitement over his new cars. We loved the expression on his face as he opened them, and later when we were on the floor playing with him & all his cool new cars. Best Christmas ever. Thanks Hot Wheels, and Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Children love gettings new cars., May 21, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I find it hilarious to watch my toddler try to get through the clear plastic.

Then he eventually finds the tab at the top and loves each and every one of his new cars.

I wash them first, a quick rinse with some soap (you never know who packaged the goods).

Hot Wheels hold up under extreme "playing" which includes kicking, throwing, and running them over with other toys.

Hot Wheels 9-Car Gift Pack (Styles May Vary)
$11.99 $9.47