Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2013
Our first How Wheels... and I definitely recommend it.

Seven out of nine cars were in perfect condition. One had a scratch on the paint, another seemed a little loose. Neither issues were important enough to reduce a star. All playable at a great bargain price. More importantly, my son loves to play with them. He will scratch all of them anyway.

Maybe I'll buy another one if he's nice until Christmas.
on April 10, 2012
I bought this for my 3 years old brother, He liked it very much, I am 16 years old and sometimes we play together with those cars :D :D lol
as he told me when he was playing in the yard everyone was starring at his cars :D
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2015
Got a sweet pack full of race cars, classic cars, futuristic looking cars, and even an off road type vehicle. Love every car and for 10 bucks shipped? Easy buy.
review image
on October 28, 2012
Really tough, well made little cars. Great fantasy designs.
They roll really well too. I still have my hotwheels from
20+ years ago. Most of those still roll nicely. It's good
to see a kids toy manufacturer keeping up the quality.
I'm sure my son will have many years of fun with these.
on May 21, 2014
I find it hilarious to watch my toddler try to get through the clear plastic.

Then he eventually finds the tab at the top and loves each and every one of his new cars.

I wash them first, a quick rinse with some soap (you never know who packaged the goods).

Hot Wheels hold up under extreme "playing" which includes kicking, throwing, and running them over with other toys.
on December 11, 2013
This is a really great set of cars, and I know my 3-year-old son is going to love it! We got a different set than pictured (more classic-type cars), but they are still really awesome and a great value. The price seems to jump up and down a lot on these though, so just watch before you buy. Otherwise, I highly recommend!!
on December 26, 2013
We purchased this gift set, as well as the 20 car gift pack for Christmas and Birthday. Our 3 yr old grandson absolutely went crazy with excitement over his new cars. We loved the expression on his face as he opened them, and later when we were on the floor playing with him & all his cool new cars. Best Christmas ever. Thanks Hot Wheels, and Amazon!!
on September 10, 2015
my son loves them!! he has been playing with them non stop...
review image review image
on May 22, 2016
Nephew loves Hot Wheels and he loves this. The variety is really good. If you know someone who's into Hot Wheels they are going to love this pack.

I'm glad that my nephew still plays with these. He'll even play with them instead of using his video games which says a lot.

Great variety and high quality as always from Hot Wheels.
on April 22, 2016
Bought these for my 2 year old grandson who is obsessed with cars and is currently being potty trained. This gift is to be used to bribe/award him to use the potty.......from his expression, I'm thinking he's loving this gift!
review image