Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

Size: 5 Pack|Change
Price:$4.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 5, 2016
I GOT BATMAN :D
I ordered these to use as cake decorations for a birthday cake, anticipating I would be doing like a green cake with a road -- but I got Batman Hot Wheels, and I got . . . carried away.
review image review image
on June 30, 2013
My son used to play with them and now 37 years later my grandson has a collection. Good quality and even my 74 year old husband looks at them in awe of the details. I just wish they had more variety packs so I would not dupplicate the orders buying the same again.
on January 26, 2016
The packaging was ripped open when I received it. It seems like one of the cars has fallen out because someone has placed it back upside down. I planned on giving this as a gift, but it is no longer presentable and now I have find another replacement.
review image
on November 30, 2015
The "styles will vary" thing made me a little nervous. I thought it meant colors, but it may refer to themes too as I got a Batman themed pack. Not bad, luckily the child I was going to gift this too likes superheros. The only thing is the box came slit on the sides. The plastic seemed to have been cut. Being that I planned to give this as a gift, the presentation of the item when it arrived, didn't make me too happy.
on January 1, 2015
I ordered three sets one each for my son and two nephews to go with Blu Track. All the sets were different from each other which is good. Two were fine for the use I wanted. The negative I had was that one set had a Snowmobile, and a Dozer which are not greatest for use on a track which was what I was buying them for. Not seller's fault as I was taking my chances. Yet I didn't even think of that possibility, I was actually thinking my biggest risk was getting three identical sets, which was not the case. I did think I may end up with a van or something, but those are sometimes fun on a track too. Didn't know a snowmobile that doesn't even roll would be included. Thus my son got stuck with the bummer set.
The snowmobile doesn't even roll it is more of a pretend toy, and Dozer which does at least have wheels has too high center of gravity for track use, and scoop causes issues. Probably why there are no such thing as Dozer races in real life. :)
So in order to make sure you have actual usable cars if you need them for a track application, it would be better to run to the corner store and grab sets you want for sure.
on October 11, 2015
These seem to a great bargain and they are very detailed. I haven't opened them because they are a gift for my 3 year old nephew. I need to learn my kid's toys better. I expected these to be a bit larger than they are ... my own fault. Just know that I can place them in the palm of my hand and close my fist ... these are only about 1.5" in size.
The ones I received are race cars and I am sure anyone else would be very pleased with these. Again, these are very detailed, but my old eyes have trouble reading all the marking.
on April 21, 2016
So happy with the random selection amazon chose for us! My son said, " mom! new cars, wow so cool!" (He is 2 years old)
We got:
Green vw bug
Orange off road truck
Red mud runner jeep
Electric Blue El Camino
Purple monte carlo
They are new styles vibrant colors if I can get the same great price I would totally buy this again my son and daughter love them!
Since I had no idea what I was going to get I figured it would be five cars that you could see driving down the road every day. You know, the ones Hot Wheels couldn't sell individually so they packaged them for Internet sales. Mustang, maibu, pacer, accord,,,etc. Well thankfully that did not happen. I ended up with five very cool concept cars created by some very talented artists. My son absolutely loves them. And of course they are the same high quality cars that Hot Wheels has been making since the 1968.
on June 11, 2013
The toys that fascinate my nephew, luy colors are cute. They have good grip for small hands. Roll well. Good price for the pack
on July 7, 2015
Our son is in the phase where he loves cars now. We have bought him tons of hot wheels and matchbox cars.

I ordered this kit of 5 cars hoping I would get some cool hot rod cars for him. However, I got some generic hot wheels cars and one hot rod. Even though it says that it is various different cars, I was just expecting something a little more interesting instead of these gimmicky hot wheels special cars.