Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: 5 PackChange
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 11, 2013
The toys that fascinate my nephew, luy colors are cute. They have good grip for small hands. Roll well. Good price for the pack
on June 25, 2013
My son loves cars and I love watching him play with cars, Hot wheels have always been of good quality. These cars are perfect...perfect price too!!!
on June 30, 2013
My son used to play with them and now 37 years later my grandson has a collection. Good quality and even my 74 year old husband looks at them in awe of the details. I just wish they had more variety packs so I would not dupplicate the orders buying the same again.
on June 15, 2013
My son loves the cars and I know he'll have years of fun with them! The wheels are very smooth and the wings of the red one really help the speed.
on June 27, 2013
I purchased these cars for my great nephew's birthday. He loves them! I received the well packed product promptly and would purchase again.
on January 18, 2013
It's a tradition that I get kids a hotwheels car for Christmas. I have 5 kids so this was perfect, but I wish I would have been able to select which kind of cars I got. it was random. Arrived by Christmas which was awesome.
on June 13, 2013
My son loves to collect all types of Hot Wheels and this was a great pack, he didn't have any of these cars before.
Since I had no idea what I was going to get I figured it would be five cars that you could see driving down the road every day. You know, the ones Hot Wheels couldn't sell individually so they packaged them for Internet sales. Mustang, maibu, pacer, accord,,,etc. Well thankfully that did not happen. I ended up with five very cool concept cars created by some very talented artists. My son absolutely loves them. And of course they are the same high quality cars that Hot Wheels has been making since the 1968.
on February 12, 2014
This is an interesting item since the cars you get are random, but I found that to actually be a good thing. The set I got had an airplane and some other unusual cars. It was a gift, and the boy I gave them to absolutely loved them (and he has a ton of hot wheels already). Hot Wheels are good quality cars that generally hold up pretty well compared to other brands, so probably any pack you get is a good one. I definitely recommend these.
on November 30, 2015
The "styles will vary" thing made me a little nervous. I thought it meant colors, but it may refer to themes too as I got a Batman themed pack. Not bad, luckily the child I was going to gift this too likes superheros. The only thing is the box came slit on the sides. The plastic seemed to have been cut. Being that I planned to give this as a gift, the presentation of the item when it arrived, didn't make me too happy.