5.0 out of 5 stars Mind, body, spirit, February 25, 2013
This review is from: When Daylight Ends (Paperback)
Ms Wallace's work stirs the spirit to arouse those emotions that are sometimes dormant within us all and helps one to remember that there is more to life than work or superficial socializing. Poetry at its best should touch that commonality of spirit most of us can identify with, ie, relationships with our family, our friends, and other souls that we share life's journey with at different times of our life. Shelley's insightful words helped me re-establish my awareness of my own place in nature and my connectiveness with all other beings and forces that are unseen but not un-felt. Her work reveals her own serenity and caring and helps bring that about in me. Thank you Ms Wallace for the beautiful and uplifting words.

Mike Addington

5.0 out of 5 stars Life's Magic Moments Woven Into Poem, October 3, 2009
This review is from: When Daylight Ends (Paperback)
Just as with A Night Without Armor by Jewel, I was mesmerized by Wallace's poems. Personally, I often find poetry a genre that is challenging to digest. When I first approached S. Wallace's 'When Daylight Ends', I had an intention to quickly skim my way through, and yet I found myself stopping to really read, and re-read each piece. These lines drifted me back to several almost-forgotten moments from my own life's past, and I could feel the author's own personal life experiences woven into the lines of these beautifully insightful pieces. The author tells me that there is a story attached to each of these poems, about what inspired them and where they originated.
-Thea Westra
[...].

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful Life's Experiences, April 15, 2009
This review is from: When Daylight Ends (Paperback)
Wallace captures insightful life experiences in her collection of poems. Imagine your story from childhood to adulthood and it will be found somewhere in the pages of this book. Take off your shoes, kick back, and enjoy Wallace's poems, letting them wash over your heart.

When Daylight Ends
When Daylight Ends by S. Wallace (Paperback - January 31, 2005)
Used & New from: $23.05