- Recognize Your Emotional Bad Habits (and start to break them)
- Throw Off Your Security Blanket (and accept that you can have happiness)
- Talk Tenderly To Yourself (and increase self-esteem)
- Use The "To You-Ness To Me-Ness" Technique (and respond to negative comments with firm conviction, not rage)
- Get Rid Of The Imposter Phenomenon (and stop devaluing yourself)
- Accept Praise (and cease being your own worst critic)
- Stop Measuring Your Self
I threw this book in the garbage. It's so outdated - don't even waste your time. So bad I didn't even think to return it. Right in the trashPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good for when you need to give yourself a good slap on the wrist and start smiling.Published 6 months ago by Camille Hooper
I think this will be a good book for others. I was not able to make it through the first chapter.Published 6 months ago by Tracy
I have purchased this book more than once and the original was a hard copy. It was the first book that really "woke me up" when I was in my early 20's. Read morePublished 16 months ago by clhodg
Basically, this book tells you to stop feeling badly about yourself.
Duh! That's why we bought this book because we need to learn HOW to stop.