- Recognize Your Emotional Bad Habits (and start to break them)
- Throw Off Your Security Blanket (and accept that you can have happiness)
- Talk Tenderly To Yourself (and increase self-esteem)
- Use The "To You-Ness To Me-Ness" Technique (and respond to negative comments with firm conviction, not rage)
- Get Rid Of The Imposter Phenomenon (and stop devaluing yourself)
- Accept Praise (and cease being your own worst critic)
- Stop Measuring Your Self
I have purchased this book more than once and the original was a hard copy. It was the first book that really "woke me up" when I was in my early 20's. Read morePublished 5 months ago by clhodg
Basically, this book tells you to stop feeling badly about yourself.
Duh! That's why we bought this book because we need to learn HOW to stop.
This book truly helped to change my life. I got it as a gift from an old girlfriend of mine (I'm a man, 32 years old). Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mikey
Purchased this book for a friend who is and is not out of a domestic violence situation. It continues to control her life in a negative and destructive way that her friends... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Patrick J. Atkinson
I read it and did not feel like it was very helpful. I was expecting something different when I ordered it.Published 16 months ago by Erika Lopez
I thought this would be a book to read through and get inspiration from, however it was broken up into stories and scenarios...horrible!Published 17 months ago by Truth Serum
Happiness is just a frame of mind. We can exercise our brains to be happy, but it takes self discipline. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Jeanie I. Cronk
Very helpful to read as a self help book. Some good ideas and thoughts and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has struggled with ongoing depression.Published 19 months ago by Joanne Westers