5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: "When I Grow Up, I Want to Be a...": A Community Helper: Fireman Fred (Paperback)
Love the book. It's got a great message, really cute pictures, and not too long for little babies who get easily impatient. Can't wait for the upcoming books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 26, 2012
I was looking for inspirational books for young children as Christmas presents. I came across this new series and I thought it was very nicely done. Nicely written, the drawings are originals and should really help inspire the little ones. Can't wait for other ones that may be coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all!, December 8, 2012
Love the illustrations and outline of this book. Recently purchased this book as well as Doctor Doug to read to my students at work. I work with a wide variety of ages and the book appeals to all. The pictures are great talking points for the young ones and it's a good read for my older students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 7, 2012
We had a great time reading this book to our daughter. She really enjoyed the cute and creative drawings. The message of this book really inspires and stimulates the kid's ambition and career. It's never too early to start thinking of one's career!! This is a great series in the making. We are planning to buy the next book Doctor Doug and we can't wait for the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars job of a fireman, January 20, 2014
When I grow up, I want to be a ..' community helper: Fireman Fred
This book would be every young boy or girl's dream come true.
Children's illustrated very colorful book about the life of a fireman.
Concentrates on the boy or girl being a hero by being a fireman. Clothing is shown and explained why they wear it all.
Fred also needs to practice exercising to stay strong for when he is called.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - great story - informative, December 29, 2013
This book is great. It is well written, and both interesting and informative for young readers. I quite enjoyed it myself! We bought two of CJ Sun's books as gifts for young ones learning to read, and we can surely say they loved them. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future, as they are great gifts that readers will love. I think adults who read with the young readers will enjoy them as much as the children.

"When I Grow Up, I Want to Be a...": A Community Helper: Fireman Fred