Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

95%

on January 5, 2009
Just absolutely delightful. Fantasia has a wonderful mix of reserve and excitement in this song and she has an incredible voice. Equally important, this song has a great mood...the mixed emotions of a crush. Great song.
on January 23, 2013
Great song, quality of song on MP3 player is excellent. Very compatible and easy to download to all my devices.
on May 2, 2013
I normally listen to gospel music only but I love this particular song by Tasia. It's a good roof-top open song to jam to in the summer or all year long.
on March 4, 2014
I've never been a huge fan of Fantasia, but I just love everything about this song. It's mellowness, smooth R&B soundwith a little bit of seduction.
on February 27, 2016
I love this song. I have been a fan since American Idol. You have grown and matured and it shows in your music. Love it!
on July 9, 2013
I love this song by Fantasia as it is one of my favorite songs by her. I use this song as a ringtone for my husband.
on February 15, 2014
I am a 29 year old married male and this is a AWESOME sounding song (the beat, her voice, and the words)
on May 23, 2014
This song says everything I feel. It describes exactly how I feel when I see him. I love it, I love it!
on November 10, 2015
This is one song that if u listen to the lyrics it will make u think of that crush u had on someone
on July 31, 2015
I absolutely love this song, and Fantasia's soulful voice is the perfect compliment to it.