Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

100%

on July 9, 2015
When I first started putting Gary Clark on my wish list I was mistaken about who he is. However I have since then come know him and his work well. Very glad I found him. He is a blues man for sure but his work has a "modern" (not the right word really...let's just call it an evolved affect) that is remarkable. Love the guy.
on December 4, 2012
Excellent composition, use of effects and overall mix. Mr. Clark delivers motivating performances of this tune on both this album and on his EP recording.
on January 14, 2013
Gary Clark Jr. is truly a revelation as I was not aware that "blues" were still alive and well! Bravo!
on March 4, 2016