Customer Discussions > Gilmore Girls: Season 7 forum

When is Season 7 going to be released on DVD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 26, 2007 10:56:44 PM PDT
S. Ward says:
Does anyone know when it will be available on dvd? Is it currently airing on US tv? (i am in Oz)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2007 11:00:57 PM PDT
The final episodes aired in the US on May 15th, 2007.

The DVD has yet to be announced, but since their is no season 8 to prep for the DVDs are expected around xmas time - at the earliest.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 8, 2007 8:00:07 PM PDT
Jessie Coco says:
oh yeh! u make a good point about that. they usually come pretty quickly (like sept or oct) but that was because they wanted it to come out before the premiere of the next season. damn. so it will probably be longer for this one :(
im the same as S. Ward. Im from australia, and desperately want this DVD. so hopefully it wont be too long :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2007 10:30:07 PM PDT
I know the seasons for Gilmore Girls is normally released around my birthday because each year, that is my birthday present. And my birthday is Sept 17th. So...I would think that it will be released sometime mid-September. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2007 10:12:45 AM PDT
The CW is reairing the 7th season on Tuesday evenings. As to the release date I have not a clue. Last year it came out in Sep. the year before it was Oct. I would imagine about the same time and then by Christmas probably realease some kind of special edition to really capitalize on the fact it will no longer be airing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2007 2:19:23 PM PDT
The official release date is November 13, and a complete series pack is coming out the same day.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2007 8:05:32 PM PDT
HOORAY!!!! Thank you for the info!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 26, 2007
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Gilmore Girls: Season 7
Gilmore Girls: Season 7 by Lauren Graham (DVD - 2007)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (364)