When you open the case, with the iPad Mini inside it, is it flat on a surface and not wobbly?
asked by cjennings6211 on January 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
votes
Yes wobbly and it does not stand because of the rubber breaker
Charlene answered on January 12, 2013

A
votes
The iPad clicks nicely into the holder side of the case and it's fairly stable. The part of the case that lies flat is somewhat rigid and not wobbly. Definitely order after Jan 15th, when they plan to retool the model. Also, I've purchased a much more expensive holder and it wasn't at all better than this one. Hope this helps!
Rachel Maya answered on January 12, 2013

A
vote
Yes. flat not wobbly . I llike to set it on end of couch arm and it falls down. On smooth surface it is great. good quality and have gotten tons of compliments on it. glad i bought it.
happiford answered on January 12, 2013

A
vote
I agree with Donna Scott: it is is pretty stable. One thing I do not like about it is the narrow "rubberized" strips that are supposed to act as the "stand". I feel this is a weak solution.
A. Sanchez answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
it will fall unless it is on a flat surface....you can not touch it or the table that it is on or it will fall
Kim Lyons answered on January 14, 2013

A
votes
Strap seems good right now too.
happiford answered on January 12, 2013

A
votes
Yes, it's flat. Or you sit it up if you like. I really like the one I have.
CrissyB answered on January 12, 2013

A
votes
Yes it is
Teri answered on January 13, 2013

A
votes
Yes it is
Teri answered on January 13, 2013

A
votes
my ipad is flat while inside it doesnt wobble at all. Like I an open it and lay it on my desk flat with no problem. But like they say the rubberized strips are the worst. It like a knock-off material, and doesn't really keep the ipad up. But you get what you paid for. it still is a good case in my eyes.
Stephen Omoshule answered on January 13, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›