When and how do we get Xcom?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 22, 2013 2:21:37 PM PDT
Joe says:
I'm finished installing Bioshock and still have no clue about whats going on with Xcom... I've been checking emails, my library and gave amazon a call. Theyre forwarding it to the marketing dept.

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 4:07:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 22, 2013 4:07:18 PM PDT
C. S. says:
No idea. Have not got that or Industrial Revolution yet. Placed order 4 weeks ago.

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 5:00:59 PM PDT
I. Morales says:
I haven't gotten the industrial revolution code yet, but I just got a credit for Xcom.
They are just sending those out.
Just got my $30 credit seconds after as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 5:31:13 PM PDT
R. Terrell says:
There seems to be a problem with the redemption of XCOM. It tries using your $30 credit as well as the XCOM credit, so you're out the $30 credit if you don't use it before claiming XCOM.

I emailed support already, but just a warning for anybody trying to claim XCOM!

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 5:46:24 PM PDT
J Tran says:
Got a credit for xcom as well and it's unavailable as well :/
Also didn't get the code for Industrial revolution.

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 5:47:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 22, 2013 6:01:27 PM PDT
JasonY says:
Got both codes too. Just be a little patient, Amazon tech people will get it sorted out by tomorrow morning (if not tonight) I bet.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2013 5:57:20 PM PDT
R. Terrell says:
Heh, it was available when I tried, but would use your $30 credit towards it. Not I see that it's not there, which means it's probably getting fixed right now!

Posted on Mar 22, 2013 6:43:28 PM PDT
Joe says:
Mine looks to be sorted out! I love Amazon!

Posted on Mar 23, 2013 2:55:13 PM PDT
C. S. says:
Did not catch this when grabbing XCOM. Checked receipt, sure enough I see a promotion applied for $30.
Checking my credit however, the $30 is listed, but then does not apply to any eligible or ineligible merchandise during cart/checkout.

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 8:44:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2013 8:48:05 AM PDT
I pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite 3 days ago. Got my code for Bioshock instintly but have yet to get my code for x-com or the dlc or the e-book or the $30. Should I have gotten them by now? Or is this a normal wait period? My friend who ordered the game hours after me received his codes yesterday. Also where does one go to officially ask Amazon about this?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2013 8:07:30 PM PDT
Syafiq106 says:
same problem here bro. i havent receive my promo credit also.
btw, u can ask amazon via customer service. go to 'your order' page, and choose 'Problems with this order'. u can opt for call or email.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2013 8:50:39 AM PDT
I sent in a customer service email. Turns out they say I was sent an email with my codes. I never was but they said to just go in an buy the xcom. When I did that it applied the promotion there and the game was free. It was a little bit odd but it worked. I was sad to see the $30 while it applied to the x-com dlc, was not able to apply to the season pass for bioshock.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2013 9:32:43 AM PDT
JasonY says:
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass will eligible for using the credit in about 30 days.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 10:47:23 PM PDT
Aaron Harper says:
I pre ordered over a week ago and still haven't gotten info on Xcom or the 30 dollar 2k credit. I got the industrial revolution part emailed minutes after ordering and they just sent me a second one saying sorry for not sending this to you before. WTF. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted on Apr 1, 2013 5:56:18 AM PDT
I bought BI on Steam, and Xcom as well as Bioshock 1 were added to my library instantly. I would imagine that it would have been included in the Amazon order... somewhere?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Mar 22, 2013
Latest post:  Apr 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BioShock Infinite [Online Game Code]
BioShock Infinite [Online Game Code] by 2K
4.3 out of 5 stars   (820)