When will be in stock Nikon D7000 on Amazon? When will be in stock Nikon D7000 on Amazon?
I know lot of people are waiting, thanks.
asked by Christian Duval on October 27, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 21-30 of 280 answers
A
Amazon sucks. They use $25 trick sticked me for 2 months. Now I have to jump to another seller. I really need it by Dec 23th.
Y Chang answered on November 28, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also cancelled my order with Ritz Camera today because of the fraud. When ordering they told me that the D7000 body is in stock and will be shipped within 24 hours. Few days later they told me it is on back order... Terrible customer service and awful return policy with 15%-25% restocking fee. Stay away!
Oleg Potemkin answered on January 14, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Order on Oct 24th and will receive on Dec 6th. :-)
Peng Hsu Huang answered on December 4, 2010

A
On 12/23 I ordered the body along with a 35mm 1.8 prime, 10-24mm wide angle zoom and a 28-300mm zoom. The instant rebates on the 2 zooms totalled $500. I checked the box saying I wanted my order sent in as few shipments as possible since the lenses are useless without the body (not a previous Nikon owner) so I didn't want to pay for them and start the warranty periods ticking until I had something I could actually use.

I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't checked the box because Amazon shipped the Prime and long zoom the next day and sent the wide zoom 5 days later. I still have no clue when they're shipping the camera but they've charged for the lenses and only given credit for $219.77 of the $500 lens rebates. (I assume I'll be credited the remainder when they send the camera) Thus far I've paid all but $937.41 of the total order including $52.88 for overnight shipping, and I'm still out the $1199.95 body.
McBob answered on January 7, 2011

A
I ordered a D7000 (body only) and the 18-200mm lens on January 4th. My lens should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday, but I received a notice from a service rep saying:

"I've also checked the availability of Nikon D7000 16.2MP Digital SLR and see that we don't have any more stock of item right now. However, we expect it to be back in stock by February 15, 2011. As soon as we get the stock, we'll ship the item right away."

Might be awhile....
Andrew Downs answered on January 11, 2011

A
Was emailed by a service rep that they won't be getting any more stock in until Feb 15th.
Andrew Downs answered on January 11, 2011

A
I cancelled my order with Ritz as I could not get a straight answer with regards to shipping. Ordered through Samy's camera last night and it shipped today! Should receive next week per the fedex tracking number. Excellent, excellent customer service. You just have to hunt around. Also check out nowinstock.net. It shows ABT having the body only in stock.
John Mullen answered on January 14, 2011

A
Just contacted one of the local photo shops and said that they have like 5 bodies. I'll be heading down there soon to pick it up. You all should contact some of your local shops and check on the availability of d7k. Good luck to you all.-Fernando
Fernando Camargo answered on January 18, 2011

A
Hello, We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on December 30 2010 (Order# ): "Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)"Estimated arrival date: January 26 2011
Bryan Miller answered on January 21, 2011

A
I ordered mine on the 4th as well and have yet to hear anything. When I required about joint shipping with the lens I purchased with it, I was told that they would be getting more in by the 15th of February. I'm actually fine with this as I don't mind having the lens charge on my January cc statement and the camera charge put on my Feb statement. Makes it easier to pay for everything.
Andrew Downs answered on January 24, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   28   Next ›

See all questions about this product