When will it ship? Does anyone know why amazon is saying ship in 1 to 2 months, is it made to order? I would like to know a more accurate lead time so I can decide if I can get it by Christmas, what are your experiences?

I realize this is the latest version but no one has it in stock.
asked by JCHO on November 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 answers
A
Ordered mine June 21, back then it said shipping in 2 to 4 months. As soon as it arrives I'll let everyone here know.
Alexandra Hayford answered on August 18, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just got e-mail that my tablet shipped today 8-28-11!!! Yea!! Ordered it 5-24-11.
Rodney C. Lange answered on August 28, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered it November 3rd and it's saying it will arrive AFTER December 25th. Wacom is backordered everywhere. Hope you fare better than me ;)
Michael Pali answered on November 22, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Simply put - what is the reason the order takes so long?? Amazon specifically says on their page Wacom Cintiq 21UX DTK-2100 21-inch Pen Display - Graphics Monitor with Digital Pen for the Wacom DTK2100 21-Inch Pen Display that it's in stock. Why is there such a long wait? I understand if Wacom is be backordered, but when your site says the product is "In Stock" it should be available right now, just like you're picking one up at a regular store, checking out, then taking it home. Wacom DTK2100 21-Inch Pen Display - Graphics Monitor with Digital Pen
MWM answered on March 31, 2011

A
Simply put - what is the reason the order takes so long?? Amazon specifically says on their page Wacom Cintiq 21UX DTK-2100 21-inch Pen Display - Graphics Monitor with Digital Pen for the Wacom DTK2100 21-Inch Pen Display that it's in stock. Why is there such a long wait? I understand if Wacom is be backordered, but when your site says the product is "In Stock" it should be available right now, just like you're picking one up at a regular store, checking out, then taking it home. Wacom DTK2100 21-Inch Pen Display - Graphics Monitor with Digital Pen
MWM answered on March 31, 2011

A
Also waiting for my Cintiq to ship. I purchased it May 1, 2011. Does anyone have any current deliveries to speak of. Just trying to get an idea of realistic wait times for this. Some people have made reviews on the product as current as a month ago, so just looking to hear from anyone that has in fact received this item in 2011.
alamont answered on May 15, 2011

A
When are people receiving these once they order them? whats the wait? have you received yours yet alamont?
Brock Cooper answered on June 7, 2011

A
Brock I have not received mine yet, nor has amazon indicated that they have it back in stock. I'm starting to think they're low on the list as far as vendor priority for Wacom, as other places have started to get them in stock, but are charging $200-$500 over list price. If anyone else has received this product from Amazon this year could you chime in on how long your wait was.
alamont answered on June 19, 2011

A
I ordered mine mid July and it's still not shipped yet. Wow, why does it take so long? Are they really hard to make or didn't realize the demand or something...?
A. Standiford answered on August 5, 2011

A
I ordered on 14th May.... And still no sign....
Benjamin Thomson answered on August 9, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›