Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 3, 2012 10:37:57 PM PDT
C. Sanderson says:
Amazon dropped the price from $29.96 to $24.99 this morning - I'd like to know when I can expect my order to reflect this change? Anyone?

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 8:23:39 PM PDT
BBoehme says:
My order still shows 29.96 also. It ships tomorrow I hope it gets fixed!

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 9:16:45 PM PDT
Mirage says:
Same here. Hopefully they will update it soon. So I can get back my GC. Don't understand why they hold on too GC differences until the product ships.

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 12:12:16 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 5, 2012 12:12:47 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 12:21:17 PM PDT
RafCon says:
I am talking to them on the phone right now. They don't have a good explanation as to why the PG didn't kick in. They initially offered me a promotional credit, but now say they will refund the difference. I noticed the price changed on Sunday and my product didn't ship until Monday. On Monday when it shipped, the price was lower so I'm not sure what happened here, and I don't think they understand either... The person I spoke with was helpful but it doesn't look like they will look any further into why the PG guarantee didn't work here... at least not yet as of the release date.

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 3:24:52 PM PDT
P. R. Blay says:
Mine showed up as $19.99 a while back. I used the $5 coupon and ordered on day 1.

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 7:15:05 PM PDT
Same here. Mine still shows the original price with no refund. Hmm...

Posted on Jun 5, 2012 7:26:38 PM PDT
JMM says:
Typically, I usually receive my refund 2-3 days after the release date. Expect an email within the next several days. If not, you can always contact customer service and they will fix it for you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 3, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) by Taylor Kitsch (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (2,287)