Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
asked by Jay Hurewitz on February 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
when will it ship ... pretty good question. could i have the answer too?
SemperPup answered on February 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've pre-ordered it since they won't charge until it ships and I'm not in a rush to replace my shredder. I'm sure Amazon will send me and anyone else who orders it a message almost as soon as they know if/when it will ship.

As for the reviews, apparently there was a run of these shredders before that were sold and a few customers were able to get them before Amazon ran out.
David Dunton answered on February 12, 2012

A
Well, I just got an e-mail four minutes ago from Amazon letting me know they are about to ship mine out, and when I came to Amazon to check it out, I went to the product page, and it is finally showing as "In Stock". So you should be able to place an order now and have it arrive per Amazon's usual "In Stock" product shipping timings for your area.
David Dunton answered on February 15, 2012

A
thanks dude. not sure why i didn't get the same message--but all's well that ends well. i hope this shredder is a winner, i've had a couple losers on duty (expensive too--that's our tax dollars at work! ;-)

at home, i use my dad's old shredder--it's like [at least] 30 years old and still goin'strong. it's a sanyo sbs-520. anyhow, thanks again for the heads-up. i hope to have it by friday. happy shredding!

s/f

vr/chandler.
over...
SemperPup answered on February 15, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product