Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-56 of 56 posts in this discussion
Posted on Sep 18, 2010 8:52:15 AM PDT
Corey says:
Funny cause they gave me a 15$ giftcard. Still feel like i should get more cause my 400$ order is now 3 days late.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2010 1:38:43 PM PDT
For anyone out their reading this, Amazon has now supplied me with a $10.00 promo certificate and a $20 promo certificate, totaling $30. Just keep on them with the feedback emails. I' am upset my PS3 didn't get to me today, but $30.00 in Blu-rays helps lol.

Posted on Sep 19, 2010 12:03:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 19, 2010 12:04:09 PM PDT
I don't want to make anyone anymore upset than they are, but I feel like I should let everyone know the second order amazon did for me did indeed arrive on saturday. So the reason people didn't get their pre-orders on saturday was because amazon shipped them with the wrong type of shipping.

Hopefully some of you can use this information and get a better deal than .99 cents or even ten bucks off your order or future orders. So just keep bugging them and good luck.

Posted on Sep 19, 2010 8:00:53 PM PDT
Henry Zmijak says:
Well I survived the weekend without it, I guess. Built one hell of a city in City of Wonder on Facebook that I'm going to abandon come tomorrow (hopefully). I'm jealous of you bastards that got $30 out of amazon! All I got was $7 and a month extension on my Prime membership. fricken woot.

Posted on Sep 20, 2010 12:49:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Sep 20, 2010 12:51:21 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2010 12:57:25 PM PDT
vdub says:
You answered your own question right there when you said, "Signature Not Required". You got robbed dude, straight robbed. If you lived in a house, then the no signature thing would fly. You live in an apartment complex. Someone walks by and see's a big box with AMAZON all over it and goodbye. You should always pick the delivery with a signature, espcially with something this valuable. I hate to think it, but it sounds like your PS3 got stolen my friend. I hope you find it, i would be going postal right about now.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  56
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle
PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (488)