4.0 out of 5 stars Olivia loved it
Olivia loved this book until she was about 1-1/2. She read it a lot and learned lots of vocabulary from it. The flaps were pretty dog-eared by the time she had outgrown it. We also like Where Is Baby's Pumpkin.
Published on November 1, 2009 by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so
My son loves the book, where is baby's belly button.he can read that many times a day probably over 100 times already yet still love that. So I bought all the Karen Katz series thinking he will love them as well. Hmm.. Apparently it didn't work out the way I thought! But still he was engaged enough to help find the beach ball
Published 13 months ago by Brylina

4.0 out of 5 stars Olivia loved it, November 1, 2009
This review is from: Where Is Baby's Beach Ball?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers love this book!, July 6, 2013
I recently purchased this book for one of the toddlers in my pre-school class as a birthday gift. My son also loved this book when he was younger and he actually still pulls it out every once in a while at age 5. Lift the flap books are really great for child development and motor skills. We have several Karen Kats lift the flap books and the kids love being able to help lift the flaps as we read. I would recommend this book mainly for ages 1-3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corrections made to the Octopus...overall cute book!, April 20, 2013
I bought this book for my son in anticipation for our trip to the beach. Karen Katz always has the most adorable illustrations and my son loves the flaps. I do have to use shipping tape to make it more secure, otherwise he'd be ripping them out. I did count the number of tentacles on the Octopus page and he has eight, so I think she took note of other feedback and made the correction. Overall we love her books, she has the most vivid colorful illustrations and we love them..

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, August 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, July 11, 2013
BornToTravel (Philadelphia PA) - See all my reviews
My 23 month old loves the "lift the flap" books and this one is no exception. We bought this for our first trip to the beach so he could get used to what he would see there. it was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lift-the-flap favorite, November 13, 2012
We LOVE Karen Katz at our house! Her books are fun, bright and colorful and I don't get (as) sick of reading them as I do with many other children's book. Our daughter has loved the lift-the-flap books since she turned one and they are usually the ones she pulls out for us to read at night. The only problem is she can be a little rough with the so some of the flaps have come off - tape or super glue work wonders. The construction of the books is great - she just plays with them SO much that it was only a matter of time before the flaps wore out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great Karen Katz book, November 3, 2010
My son (12 months) is obsessed with all of his Karen Katz books right now. This one is no exception. I did notice that the Octopus has 9 legs as the 1 star posted noted, but my son is too little to pay attention to such details, and it otherwise doesn't detract from his enjoyment of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., July 14, 2009
My 14 month grandaughter loves this book. She can pick up the flap and look underneath. She has many books and she picks this one out of many. We love all of Ms Katz flip books.

5.0 out of 5 stars For "ball" fans.., June 13, 2009
My nephew is obseessed with all things spherical! The hunt for the ball makes sense and the flaps are sturdy and manageable for toddler fingers- we've read it almost every night for weeks without having to repair it!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, June 9, 2009
Mary J. Round (South Windsor, CT) - See all my reviews
The 18 month old for whom I purchased this book carries it everywhere she goes. And laughs every time she lifts a flap and says "No". I bought this book because she so loved Where is Baby's Easter Egg - and again the book was a hit.

$6.99 $6.29