Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Where Is Baby's Belly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Board book|Change

on May 5, 2016
this is my favorite book. my son loves it. at this point he has had it for a few months and has ripped off some of the flaps. but it helped him find his belly so now he runs around saying belly ("ellly") and lifting up his shirt as well as everyone elses. he is now 16 months old.
on April 13, 2016
Karen Katz books are engaging and wonderful to enjoy with little ones. My baby loves all of her books! They are also well constructed, and the flaps are not easily torn off by tiny, curious hands unlike some other lift-the-flap book series.
on September 26, 2011
The bright, inviting pictures and sturdy make-up of this book make it perfect for babies to toddlers. The peek-a-boo aspect is replaced by participation in lifting flaps accompanied by growing vocabulary and identifying body parts. A great buy.
on December 18, 2013
I bought this for my 16 month old, he LOVED it but not nearly as much as my 5 year old step-daughter with Autism. She is learning to read and the writing is simple and concrete enough for her to understand. Also because it's meant for a toddler it has great visual and tactile motivators, she really loves it.
on October 14, 2013
This silly book truly taught my daughter the difference between the parts of her face and yes...she learned where her belly button was. With the fold down pages, an excellent book. My daughter was around 8 months when we got it.
on January 2, 2013
This is a cute flip up book. My daughter loved flipping the items up and finding things. The flip ups are very stiff though so I had to work them a several times to get them to the point she could do it herself.
on February 11, 2016
I love this book. my kids (14 month old twins) love lifting the flaps and interacting while I read to them. this also teaches them hands..feet...mouth... etc which is also just a fun way for them to learn. (they also love lifting shirts now and looking for belly buttons :) !!!!!!)
on December 14, 2013
This book is really cute , although she is still to young yet to understand where is Baby's belly button when she gets a little bit older she will get a kick out of it I'm sure . I bought it for her when I gave her mom a baby shower so she will have it in her book case till she gets a little bigger which I think will probably be real soon. Then we can read the book with her & teach her where her belly button is.
on February 11, 2003
I bought this book for my 16 months boy. The purpose is to teach him the basic body parts which he already knew but he only touches his own and not on books. He has finally pointed the mouth and eyes of the baby in the book and not himself, purpose fulfilled. I think it's a good book and recommended but there's only one flaw, the flap is a bit difficult to lift by a 16 months. My son has no problem maneouvring around small objects, he can even pick up a small bead on the ground but after a few tries, he has sort of giving up lifting the flap, when i ask him where's baby's mouth, he rather flip the page and point on the mouth on another page!
on August 4, 2013
My grandson's 7 months old, and he'll love this book. Baby's love learning about their eyes, ears, nose, belly button, etc. This book is well-made, and the pictures are cute, cute, cute! We'll all have fun reading it to him over and over.