5.0 out of 5 stars Colorfully Textured Interactive Book
I bought this book for my 9-month old granddaughter. She loves it. The flaps are big enough and strong enough for her to flip quickly and excitedly but not tear, but still easy enough to lift. She seems to enjoy the colors and textures--especially the teddy bear. It keeps her interest to the last page. It's big, simple, and not too long for an even younger baby.
Published on February 18, 2007 by sg

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for a parent
My son loves Karen Katz books so I wanted to get this book for him for valentine's day. The majority of her books have some kind of sparkly paper for the items that baby finds along the way, yet in this book, they talk about sparkly balloons and other shiny items and the things that are revealed under the flaps are neither sparkly or shiny. It was disappointing as a...
Published on March 2, 2011 by CSNB

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet book!, March 19, 2007
This review is from: Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Board book)
I have bought several of Karen Katz's books for my son. However, this book, along with "Where is Baby's Pumpkin?" are his two favorites. We can read this one over and over to him while some of the others he loses interest in. He is really focused on opening the flaps himself and he loves the shiny paper used for the flowers/hearts etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorfully Textured Interactive Book, February 18, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute book., January 5, 2007
This fits perfectly into the other Karen Katz books in her series. The pictures are colorful and sparkly and the flaps are easy to open. My 2 year old daughter will love this for Valentine's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cute book from Karen Katz, March 8, 2007
We like all Karen Katz books. They are very cute and my son loves lifting the flaps. I think they are more for babies but my 3 year old still likes her books. I like the holiday theme also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cute book by Katz, March 9, 2007
My daughter loves the lift the flap books, she is two and a half and has a library full of awesome books but the Karen Katz lift the flap books are the most read. I think she enjoys being able to help mommy and daddy read the book. This one is now one of her favorites, it has some interesting color and is more tactile, glitter, so it adds to the fun of finding the hidden item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 8, 2007
My son loves all of the books by this author. He loves lifting the flaps. His favorite one is the Halloween one, but the Valentine one was fun too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it!, February 19, 2007
LoveShoppingAmazon (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
We have an ever-growing collection of the Karen Katz books and couldn't resist this Valentine holiday themed one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as all the rest, February 15, 2007
I love Karen Katz's lift-the-flap books for babies. they are simple yet fun and can actually hold the attention of a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old. This one was very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies learning words, June 1, 2011
I have a 16 month year old daughter and though she still likes the the Baby's First series (Words, Colors, Shapes), I wanted to start reading books with sentences. Unfortnately, I found many books that had too much text for babies/toddlers. A friend of mine gave me "Where is Baby's Valentine" and my daughter liked it so much, I ordered two more through Amazon. Each book has a a lot of color, simple sentences, and there is a lift-the-flap on every page. And my daughter loves to see what's underneath! Great book for babies who are are still learning basic words but are transitioning into short books with sentences. I would like to eventually get the complete series and I highly recommend to any mother who has 1 to 2 year olds!

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this book..., February 1, 2010
This book is so very cute. It is one of those books you read your child and just smile. My son loved the book. He is 4 months old. He already enjoys being read too. My 5 year old daughter likes to pretend to read it to him as well. So CUTE!!!!

ARRAY(0xa1525c60)

Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book by Karen Katz (Board book - December 26, 2006)
$7.99 $7.19