4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet book!
I have bought several of Karen Katz's books for my son. However, this book, along with "Where is Baby's Pumpkin?" are his two favorites. We can read this one over and over to him while some of the others he loses interest in. He is really focused on opening the flaps himself and he loves the shiny paper used for the flowers/hearts etc.
Published on March 19, 2007 by BostonMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Look for a different Valentine's Day book
I got this for my 10 mo old. She loves it but I think the flaps are too thin. They fold easily and my daughter is very gentle with books (we have several regular hardback books with thin pages that are in better shape than this book). She has started saying "no" because of this book as that word is on every page except the last one. It's pretty funny because she...
Published 11 months ago by A. Engelbrecht

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet book!, March 19, 2007
This review is from: Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorfully Textured Interactive Book, February 18, 2007
I bought this book for my 9-month old granddaughter. She loves it. The flaps are big enough and strong enough for her to flip quickly and excitedly but not tear, but still easy enough to lift. She seems to enjoy the colors and textures--especially the teddy bear. It keeps her interest to the last page. It's big, simple, and not too long for an even younger baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute book., January 5, 2007
This fits perfectly into the other Karen Katz books in her series. The pictures are colorful and sparkly and the flaps are easy to open. My 2 year old daughter will love this for Valentine's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cute book by Katz, March 9, 2007
My daughter loves the lift the flap books, she is two and a half and has a library full of awesome books but the Karen Katz lift the flap books are the most read. I think she enjoys being able to help mommy and daddy read the book. This one is now one of her favorites, it has some interesting color and is more tactile, glitter, so it adds to the fun of finding the hidden item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cute book from Karen Katz, March 8, 2007
We like all Karen Katz books. They are very cute and my son loves lifting the flaps. I think they are more for babies but my 3 year old still likes her books. I like the holiday theme also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as all the rest, February 15, 2007
I love Karen Katz's lift-the-flap books for babies. they are simple yet fun and can actually hold the attention of a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old. This one was very cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it!, February 19, 2007
LoveShoppingAmazon (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
We have an ever-growing collection of the Karen Katz books and couldn't resist this Valentine holiday themed one.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, simple, captivating, January 12, 2009
Sometimes the simplest books are the sweetest and most captivating. Both of my kids love these lift the flap books and still do. This Where's is Baby's Valentine book will be a hit on your bookshelf too.
Mommy's High Heel Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this book..., February 1, 2010
This book is so very cute. It is one of those books you read your child and just smile. My son loved the book. He is 4 months old. He already enjoys being read too. My 5 year old daughter likes to pretend to read it to him as well. So CUTE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's In Baby's Hands!, February 24, 2013
From the time I gave this book to my grandson, he has been dragging it along with him everywhere! He'll push it to adults to read to him as long as he is the one turning the pages and lifting the flaps.

We've taught him the concepts of "open" and "close" using this book to the point that when it's time to open one of the flaps, he waits for us to say it and then he proudly complies!

When he didn't know I was watching, he went through the pages and flaps while sitting in his playpen and pretended to read with is made-up dialect...so adorable!!

This book is sturdy, pretty, and stimulates young children to be active participants in learning how to read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to instill a love of reading and learning in their little one at a young age.

Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book by Karen Katz (Board book - December 26, 2006)
$7.99 $7.74