Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Where Is Baby's Valentine?: A Lift-the-Flap Book
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Board book|Change

on March 19, 2007
I have bought several of Karen Katz's books for my son. However, this book, along with "Where is Baby's Pumpkin?" are his two favorites. We can read this one over and over to him while some of the others he loses interest in. He is really focused on opening the flaps himself and he loves the shiny paper used for the flowers/hearts etc.
on February 18, 2007
I bought this book for my 9-month old granddaughter. She loves it. The flaps are big enough and strong enough for her to flip quickly and excitedly but not tear, but still easy enough to lift. She seems to enjoy the colors and textures--especially the teddy bear. It keeps her interest to the last page. It's big, simple, and not too long for an even younger baby.
on January 5, 2007
This fits perfectly into the other Karen Katz books in her series. The pictures are colorful and sparkly and the flaps are easy to open. My 2 year old daughter will love this for Valentine's day.
on April 13, 2016
I was a little skeptical of this book at first...my daughter wasn't super impressed by it ON Valentine's Day when I gave it to her. But every day since then she pulls this one off the shelf first and wants to read it. So far the flaps have held up well except the lamp flap which has a big crease in it but is otherwise still intact. The flaps are all very large. The only page with any bling on it is the last page where the heart is shiny and the bear is glittery...but my daughter enjoys every page so I don't think the lack of tactile stuff on other pages is an issue because there are flaps on every page for her to lift. Definitely recommend this book because my daughter loves it so much.
on March 1, 2015
I purchased 3 of these for my 3 youngest grandchildren(12month, 10month, 9month!!) for Valentine's Day. I made a small bag for each child and this was one of the items I put in it!! Everyone loves the Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap books. I have many and have given many as gifts. They make a great gift! When they are babies they listen to the story but as they get older they love lifting the flap themselves!! You can't go wrong with any of the Karen Katz books.
on February 3, 2016
I purchased this for my 6 month old granddaughter.. The pop up flaps have sharp edges that could give me a paper cut or worse.. imagine what it could do to her little hands... So Disappointed! Sending it back immediately....
on April 6, 2015
These lift-the-flap books are very entertaining to toddlers which makes it easy to teach her about the book. My toddler brings it to me so that we play together with it. Parent tip: make gestures and change voice when reading it to your child- it helps them remember and it's pure joy! I also have bought the classic "Where is baby's belly bottom?" and recommend both of them.
on February 21, 2015
We love the bright colors and lift-the-flaps on Karen Katz books! My 20 month old daughter really loves it and I think she's probably at the perfect age to enjoy it. Just a heads up: A friend handed us down an older copy of one of Karen Katz's other books in this series and that version has sparkly foil designs on every page. I assumed they were all like that. I was a little disappointed to see that this book only has the sparkly images on the cover and the last page. How much more beautiful and unique it could be with the sparkly images on every page! If that was taken away, I wish they'd bring it back. Regardless, my daughter still loves this book and we would definitely recommend it.
on February 24, 2013
From the time I gave this book to my grandson, he has been dragging it along with him everywhere! He'll push it to adults to read to him as long as he is the one turning the pages and lifting the flaps.

We've taught him the concepts of "open" and "close" using this book to the point that when it's time to open one of the flaps, he waits for us to say it and then he proudly complies!

When he didn't know I was watching, he went through the pages and flaps while sitting in his playpen and pretended to read with is made-up dialect...so adorable!!

This book is sturdy, pretty, and stimulates young children to be active participants in learning how to read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to instill a love of reading and learning in their little one at a young age.
on February 24, 2016
My daughter loves "Where is Baby's Belly Button?" so I got this for her as a gift for Valentine's day. She is almost 2 and loves this book. Easy for her to flip through the pages and open all the flaps. She always laughs when I read it to her and she says "no" after asking the question in the book now. Very cute book. Definitely recommend!