Customer Discussions > Smallville: Season 6 forum

Where is Blu Ray Smallville season 6?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2007 3:46:23 PM PDT
Bob Hope says:
My purchase on DVDPacific has been backordered and Amazon states shipping is 2 to 5 weeks. Seriously, how hard is it to coordinate a release date?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2007 5:11:26 PM PDT
I've had the same problem. My Amazon order is 2-5 weeks delayed and NO store ANYWHERE has it in stock. They've got the HD and DVD versions. My friend Gord at tvshowsondvd.com told me that even the review copies are late. *sigh* This isn't fair to make it unavailable to consumers and then complain about sales.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2007 6:13:53 PM PDT
Mr. X says:
There are some rumors that Warner Brothers is about to go HD DVD exclusive similar to the Paramount deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2007 7:30:47 PM PDT
Shaun Bass says:
They have stated to remain on both throughout the holiday season but also have said they are talking to both parties....but that has nothing to do with smallville or the other warner releases this week being hard to find
They just had a big update to their systems and are having issues with getting them cut and sent out...(I work at Best Buy). We were actually sent all the way up to the Sept 11 releases from warner back in the beginning of august...this would be the first week of shipments since the upgrade and they are experiencing problems....they tried to send them in advance to avoid these...guess they underestimated what would arise from upgrading

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2007 7:51:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 18, 2007 7:56:08 PM PDT
Mr. X, absolutely not true. WB plans to stay format-neutral both on and off the record. See all related articles at digitalbits.com for reference.

Shaun, thanks very much for the update about the Blu-Ray version. Very frustrating that nobody around me has it in stock, but at least I now know why. Makes it a bit easier to take, hehe. Take care.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2007 4:00:10 AM PDT
Axt-Shin says:
I belive the Blu Ray one comes out on the 18th of Dec. I bought Heros and Nip / Tuck season 4 and in one of the box sets has the release dates of DVD/HD movies and Smallville being one. I kinda want the Blu Ray one but the dvds are already in store and might just pick it up. I have all the other seasons on dvd anyways...maybe if they release a Smallville greatest hit or collection on Blu Ray Ill buy it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2008 9:19:31 AM PDT
S. Palmer says:
"There are some rumors that Warner Brothers is about to go HD DVD exclusive similar to the Paramount deal."

Laugh a little every time I run across one of these old posts..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2007
Latest post:  Jun 2, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Smallville: Season 6
Smallville: Season 6 by Tom Welling (DVD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (398)