Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your service, you've help me tremendously by getting my life back on track with the Lord. You have one of the most annointed voices i've ever heard; its soft and beautiful but yet so powerful. When i hear you sing I feel Jesus just holding me in his arms telling me its okay, he forgives and yet still loves me, I ask him why and say I dont deserve you Im not worthy, he says I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU, I DIED FOR YOU, DURING THAT LONG PERIOD OF SUFFERING YOU WERE IN MY MIND AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT. After that how could I not love him so much I'v had people in my life who would not even return a small favor, when I have been there for them countless times. He did all this for me and he just wants me to get to know him, he just wants to hangout and spend time with me. Im so greatful that your worship songs help me speak to Jesus. When you sing all I can do this cry and worship him. Im so thankful that you answered your calling to ministry, you did not turn your back on God, you answered God call and have helped countless souls like myself.

I was first introduced to you by my mother. She is an awesome woman of God. She has so much love and passion for the Lord. She has been hit with so many hardships these past couple of years but she still yet stays so faithful. My mother use to play worship music throughout our home ever morning and night. a couple years ago she constantly played "The More I seek You". When I got to my house and was going through some things I got the song and was the introduced to your first album. What an amazing collection, my favorite is "You are for me". A couple weeks ago I found out you had a new album. I was very excited and it was just what I needed especially "What love is this". Its so powerful yet delecate, I cry everytime I play it, its the reason Im writing this review, the song is so pure and organic. Ifound out that you'll be touring in my city Norfolk, Va in a couple weeks and I cant wait, its so needed and so meant to be. I hope that you'll sing "You are for me" and "What love is this" they helped save my soul and I kmow they'll help save someone elses.

Thank you so much for your service, you are amazing and an awesome woman of God.
on January 25, 2012
This CD is awesome and I love the song "We Are". Kari has done it again with taking a chapter from the bible and making a wonderful song of it (Matthew 5:14).
on May 22, 2012
Kari Jobe is authentic. You can tell that each of these songs came straight from her heart.

Steady My Heart- has nice beat and great lyrics! Even when the whole world is falling apart around me, when it's hard, when it hurts, You (Jesus) steady my heart!

We Are- also has a good tune. This song is a call to action for us as followers of Christ to Wake UP and let our light shine, because Christ is shining through us!

One Desire- a calm and worshipful song. Jesus is our one and only desire, this song brings you back to the the reality of how much we need Jesus.

Find You On My Knees-(personal favorite!)this song is an answer to the cry of "Where are you(God)??". We will find Him right in the place we're in, because He has never left us. We'll find Him when there's nothing left to offer Him except brokenness.(sp?)

Savior's Here- another song stating the majesty and truth of our God, He will never EVER leave us!!

Stars in the Sky- a song about God holding the whole world, nothing will change unless He wants it to.

What Love is This- a cry from your very heart. Why would Jesus die for me? It's amazing.

Run to You (I Need You)- a song about how much we need Jesus. We need Him, wether we want to or not.

Rise- a song proclaiming God's greatness, and how we will rise to praise Him!

Love Came Down- a song vowing that "I am Yours (Jesus')". Absolutely beautiful!

We Exalt Your Name- a song praising the Lord's glorious name.

Here- Where we find Jesus, where we worship Him, where we meet with Him and find peace: here.

5 out of 5 stars for the whole CD! Thank you Miss Jobe for listening to Jesus and loving Him with your whole heart.
VINE VOICEon July 5, 2013
My daughter purchased this CD with her bday money. Personally, I've never liked Kari Jobe. I thought she was a lot like Britt Nicole or some of those other bubble gum type music and I like my songs to have heart, not just nice sounding lyrics. After listening to this CD by force, I have grown to really appreciate the music that Jobe offers. It isn't just words. Her soothing voice lifts my spirits and helps me reflect on my life, my purpose, and how God sees me. One of the lyrics of her songs (What Love Is This) says, "You never change, you are the God you say you are, when I'm afraid, You come and still my beating heart...you take my pain, and you lead me to the cross..." and the chorus, "What love is this that you gave your life for me and made a way for me to know you?" Who doesn't need this reminder as a Christian? I know I do. This CD really helped me focus on what Christ has done in my life.

We got the CD but Amazon also gave us the MP3 version that came with it free. This is nice. I like having a CD for our car, but also having a digital version for the computer or ipod.
on March 18, 2013
Where are the videos that are supposed to be with this album. The song list shows the following and my album only has ONE disc (not three).

Disc 2
+ Video: Find You On My Knees Album Only
Disc 3
+ Video: Here Album Only

on January 24, 2012
This is an incredible album- through and through! One of the best Christian albums in a LONG time. Kari is awesome and her heartfelt love for the Lord is evident in every song she sings
on March 4, 2016
This whole album is amazing, I love Kari Jobe, and I didn't expect to. Her voice is beautiful and her message is so great, I am really glad that I purchased this album. While I like her newer albums as well, there is just something special and fresh about this one. Every song on this album is worth listening to. Find You on My Knees is probably one of my favorite songs on the album, it is just really encouraging.
on January 6, 2014
I buy Kari Jobe's CDs because they put me in the presence of God where all the flaws and troubles in my life seem small and insignificant. Where His grace is magnificent and huge and powerful. Where I am changed and come out the other side better than I began. This CD is no exception, and I cannot recommend it enough.
on January 1, 2013
I like Kari Jobe's voice and music. There were just too many songs on this cd I liked so I downloaded it. I've been listening daily ever since (I was already listening via youtube etc beforehand). Most of Kari's music is medium to slow so if you're looking for a fast, popping cd this isn't for you. If you're looking for something to help you concentrate or create a worshipful mood & mindset, then this is the cd for you.
on October 10, 2013
I do not even know where to start with this cd! It's so inspirational and filled with much love from God above in Heaven! You can feel the Lord's presence captivating your soul as you listen to the sweet melodies of her voice. I recommend this album for anyone's collection who love to worship Jesus!