Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Where Is My "Bad 25" ???!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 78 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2012 4:39:30 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
Is anyone else freaking out waiting for their copy? The release date is Tuesday and Amazon hasn't even shipped mine yet!!! Have any of you gotten any indication that yours has been shipped?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 4:51:13 AM PDT
nikki98 says:
Yes, I'm totally freaking out to the point of driving to Target to try to buy it yesterday. But all I found was a sign with a picture of the cover of the CD and a notice "coming 9.18"! I took a picture of the sign!! LOLOLOL

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 4:52:21 AM PDT
nikki98 says:
My account still says "Not Yet Shipped" :(((((

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 4:58:08 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
That is funny, Nikki. You know, I don't even think about buying things in stores now. I'm such an Amazon/online ordering junkie!!! I love sitting in my house, ordering things with the click of a computer key and having them appear on my front porch!! LOL! :D When I'm not working I'm really such a recluse. I just want to be in my house and my garden, with my Chows listening to, watching and looking at Michael!

No....really...I'm perfectly sane! LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 5:01:45 AM PDT
nikki98 says:
I'm the same exact way, Artiste. But yesterday I just had to take a ride to try to find it because I was OVER THE MOON listening to Abortion Papers on youtube and I had to have the CD in my hands. I was very disappointed it wasn't there. For some reason I thought it had already been released in stores and the 9.18 date was only for Amazon. That is quite silly, now that I think of it, because of course it would all be synchronized everywhere on the same "release date"! Oh, well...the trip wasn't a total loss. I needed a new bathroom scale, so I picked one up while I was there.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 5:40:31 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
The only "outside" shopping I do is groceries, which I actually love to do. Other than that, I've even started ordering the Chows' food and supplies online. I feel that I'm around people enough when I'm at work all day.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 7:40:42 PM PDT
I can't wait. . .I'm going to skip my Amazon discount & two day shipping so I can go right down to my Barnes & Noble and BUY it ON Tuesday. . .I want it THAT DAY!! Plus I want to see the display, etc. I don't care if it costs more just this once.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 7:57:11 PM PDT
YANA Girl says:
I'm from Canada and ordered mine through Canada's Amazon site. It hasn't been shipped yet either. It says that the estimated shipping date is Sept. 18 so I assume this means that it will be shipped on the day it is released. I remember the same thing happened when I ordered the "Michael" album

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 6:20:22 AM PDT
Yep. That's why I'm buying mine in my local store. So I can GET it on Sept. 18.

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 7:58:02 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
Just checked my order status and both "Bad 25" and "Come and Get It" have changed to "shipping soon"!!! I can hardly wait!!! I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 9:29:20 AM PDT
Eeeeeeeeee!!
Mine says "shipping soon" now too! I am beyond....BEYOND excited, ladies!
Kid at Christmas! Candy on Halloween! Chocolate on Valentines! Michael Jackson 365 days of the year!!! Woooo! ;)
(But get this..lol...my DVD player went POOF! So I gotta get my behind to the store before it gets here to get a new one! Arrghh! Lol!)

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 9:41:16 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
Oh no Kira! Mine was starting to do strange things. I couldn't stand for it to die in the middle of Michael-watching(!), so I just got a new one. I got a cheap Sony, because I want to upgrade to Blu-ray within the next year. The clearer I see Michael's gorgeousness, the better!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 9:44:57 AM PDT
I hear ya, Artiste!! i am going to try and find the cheapest one I can. My daughter said there's some at the Dollar store for 20 bucks...but I dunno.... lol!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 9:55:22 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
Kira, too bad we don't live closer. I work for a HUGE company and we get discounts on all sorts of things like Sony products, which is how I got mine. Mine was $79, but ended up costing me $33 with our discount. I could have gotten you one with my discount. :(

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:02:09 AM PDT
Awww, thanks Artiste...it's the thought that counts!! <3
I'm going to try to find one under 50 if I can...my money is a bit tight this month because I had to have my BAD 25, and my copy of "Dancing The Dream" lol!..( which HAS been shipped some time ago, but still hasn't arrived yet! :(...)

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:09:48 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jan 18, 2013 8:20:22 AM PST]

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:24:52 AM PDT
Saraswati says:
You're way west. I'm way east. I'm an hour west of the Delaware Water Gap.

Warrendale is about 15 miles from Pittsburgh. I think you should have your DTD tomorrow.

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:40:20 AM PDT
Woooooo! Lol..I hope so! I can't wait to read it all again, except this time instead of looking at a computer screen..I will be able to hold his words in my hand, get comfy..light a candle..and take my time reading, savoring, digesting and reflecting on every word of it! I really am SO excited!!! :)

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:47:42 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2012 12:40:54 PM PDT
Saraswati says:
I've been paging through "Man In The Music" lately and was re-reading the chapter on "Dangerous". Vogel goes into great detail about how DTD came to be. He also wrote that in 2002 Michael had said that DTD reflects more of who he is than "Moonwalk". For me thats a confirmation of who I perceive Michael to be. I immediately connected with what he wrote in DTD. So much of it reflects my own beliefs, my own heart and soul!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 12:58:14 PM PDT
Artiste said:
"I immediately connected with what
he wrote in DTD. So much of it reflects my
own beliefs, my own heart and soul!"
That's my feeling as well, Artiste!!! And guess what....
Arrgghhh! I just got back from walking to my mailbox, and there is a notice that my book has arrived and I can go to the post office to pick it up!! But I have no way to get there today!!! Drat!!! I wish they could have just delivered it to my door!!!! :(

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 1:01:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2012 1:11:25 PM PDT
Saraswati says:
I hate when that happens. But, they probably sent it registered mail. I've ordered things from overseas and they always come registered mail. Although my DTD from the UK didn't. Hmmm.

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 4:02:25 PM PDT
nikki98 says:
Mine still says "Shipping Soon"!! *sigh* Was hoping it was enroute!

Kira, that's awesome your DTD is on its way!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 4:40:50 PM PDT
nikki98 says:
My status is still "Shipping Soon"! Huh? Today is the 18th! It should be on it's way!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 8:24:49 PM PDT
Artiste, Nikki, Lovely One (if you are around recently), we should think about getting together in the centralized meeting location of Philly sometime this Fall. I would love that.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 3:40:48 AM PDT
nikki98 says:
I would love to meet up anywhere that was a train ride away where we could spend the day and still make a train home in the evening! I'm a 2 hour train ride from NYC. I'm not so sure about how long it would take to get to Philly. I can check into it!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  78
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dancing the Dream
Dancing the Dream by Michael Jackson (Hardcover - July 27, 2009)
4.9 out of 5 stars (129)