Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2008 6:35:12 AM PDT
They used to have it available for pre-order and I had it in my "wish list" just to remind me. But it has since been deleted and I now I can't even find any mention of it.

If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. I am very anxious for it to come out cause I was pretty sure it had to do with Raistlin, who I (and many other readers for that fact) can not get enough of.

Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2008 10:36:39 AM PDT
DLN says:
the publisher appears to have canned the book. Here's a quote fromk Hickman from the dragonlance nexus website forums.

"Margaret and I have talked about this and are both deeply hurt and concerned. We don't want our fans or book buyers to be mislead. To be clear, the book has not been turned in as yet by us.

Further, we were just informed that Wizards of the Coast is not allowing us to turn in the manuscript -- in other words they don't even want to read it. We have seen the book being pre-sold as coming out in July with our names on it, but the plot described is not ours. If we haven't turned it in and they are refusing now to accept or even look at the manuscript from us ... we are at a complete loss as to what to think.

It certainly both puzzling and upsetting.

Tracy Hickman for both myself and Margaret Weis"

It sounds like Wizard's is eanding their relationship with the creator's of the series. But don't worry, I beleive the fan community will demand to read this book however they can.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2008
Latest post:  May 2, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragons of the Highlord Skies (Dragon Lance: The Lost Chronicles, Vol. 2)
Dragons of the Highlord Skies (Dragon Lance: The Lost Chronicles, Vol. 2) by Margaret Weis (Hardcover - July 10, 2007)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (78)