Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Board bookChange

on July 4, 2000
These Maisy books are so colourful and have very simple pictures that are great for my 16 month old. It also has really bold brilliant colours to help toddlers learn their colours!
on January 2, 2013
It's yet quite as popular as "Where Does Maisy Live", but adorable. I bought 2 of these, one for my son and one for a baby shower. Most people don't have Maisy books, if you are looking for something to give and don't want to duplicate. These are board books so they are great for ages 0-4 years of age. Also, Maisy is gender neutral.
on November 6, 2013
We own hundreds and hundreds of books, but if I had to choose 20 to recommend to a pregnant friend, this would have to be on that list. My son adored this little mouse, who has just the right level of surprise for a toddler. It absolutely cracks him up.
on November 2, 2006
My daughter, the 2-year-old Maisy fan, has not been disappointed by this one. All of Maisy's friends are hiding, and somehow, she finds them all... including Maisy herself at the end!
on December 9, 2014
My little girl loves Maisy books, especially the lift the flap books.

I found out that they also read them in daycare. I went in daycare once and started reading my baby a Maisy book and all the other babies came up and sat right in front of me. It couldn't have been done with any other book.
on September 5, 2013
My 22 month old LOVES Maisy and the simple and repetitive lift the flap books. And now I finally know the names of the Maisy's friends (our first Maisy book mentions them en masse but not individually). We have several of the lift the flap books and all are equally fun for her.
on July 29, 2012
I would have preferred to have the animal type named rather than it's name. For example, in the book it says "Who's that hiding under the bed? It's Charley." I would have liked the answer to be : "It's a crocodile" etc. Book is well made and should last well.
on July 15, 2007
This book was for my granddaughter. She loves Maisy and it is very hard to find books or DVDs in the stores. She was very happy to receive this book. It came quickly, in good condition and the best part for me was that there was no shipping charge.
on February 12, 2013
Our 10 month old son is obsessed with Maisy's board books and this one is no exception. Simple, fun and engaging. I wouldn't buy it if you don't have kids, but if you do then it's highly recommended ;)
on November 6, 2014
baby loves it, nice bright colors, simple pictures, 4 stars because it could be a little sturdier
I also bought "Where is Maisy" and they are a little bit too similar