5.0 out of 5 stars Read the book in three days if that tells you anything.
Published on March 25, 2010 by Joseph R. Hull

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a redo of 1st book
I bought his first book. I found this one at The Dollar Store. I read the first book in 3-4 days. The only thing I didn't like about the first book was the constant cussing. This second book is almost word for word the same as the first book. I was also in awe that he said he was 6 ft. tall when everyone knows he is about 5ft. 6. The second little fib that I read was when...
Published 6 months ago by D. Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the book in three days if that tells you anything., March 25, 2010
As I read the book, it caught my attention the whole time, the book was full of short stories of his life. It was to nice read a book about a man that has tried to make a differnce for the people in life when society has given up on them. The book is good for anyone who has had trouble with the laws in the past and even for the big fans of the show. Or even for someone that would like to read true life events that are sometimes out of the ordnary. The book talks about his struggles with his carrer and the bumpy road he has been through. I wasn't a huge fan before the book but after reading the book I have gained a new found respect for the guy. The book does a great job of showing what kind of person the dog is, just a geniunly good person that has lot to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOG, April 14, 2010
BITSZ (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I read his first book "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" as well. If you are as big of a Dog fan as I am, I recommend both books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, April 20, 2010
What a great book if you like Dog the Bounty Hunter. It's a continuation of his first book and is just a great story of his life. Fast shipping too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 5, 2010
I had just finished Dog's first book when this book came out. I was anxious to read it and picked it up. I could not put the book down. It was one of the best books i have yet to read. It really opens you up to Dog and his life. Makes you understand his life and where he comes from. Makes it seem like you are part of the family. I have learned qutie a few things about him and his family. If you are a fan of the show then I highly recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good -Informative- Read, November 23, 2010
I enjoyed this book because it covered the person Duane Chapman more than his first book. Although I really enjoyed that book as well.
One has to admire a man who has been knocked to his knees numerous times and yet reaches down inside for strength and goes forward. Duane and Beth Chapman certainly are a very compassionate and caring couple. It is good to know folks like them are around to always extend a helping hand to others. This book is a page turner and well written.

4.0 out of 5 stars You gotta love the Dog!, April 27, 2010
I enjoy reading Dog's books. He leads an interesting life and I like his perspective on things. Sometimes I wish the books would flow better--he kind of jumps from one thing to another. And I'd like to know more details about some things. But I take it for what it is and just enjoy the ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can Run but cannot hide and where mercy is shown mercy is given, July 30, 2010
I have been a huge fan of Dog since 2008 and staying a strong fan. Both books were excellent. You learn about what is life was like, the death of his daughter Barbara Katie and the rise and fame of Dog The Bounty Hunter. Buy these 2 books and any question that you have in mind about him and his family and bounty hunting will be answered. I rate both books 5 gold stars. These books are well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog is a "Genuine" Man!, January 24, 2011
Considered to be the world's best bounty hunter (and I happen to agree), Duane "Dog" Chapman lays out in this book his ways of catching fugitives, the mistakes he's made in his life, his capture of Andrew Lustre in Mexico then finding himself in jail over it. I believe that incident took a huge toll on Dog and one he'll never forget. I think it was terribly unfair that he was not awarded the $300,000 dollars for Lustre's capture.

Dog is a deeply spiritual man who loves God, Beth and the rest of his family. Nothing else is closer to him in his life and his sincerity is genuine.

Dog understands the criminal's minds and the way they work and think as he himself was a criminal, spending time in Huntsville prison in Texas. He understands what makes them tick, what gets their goat, which buttons to push when on a bounty and trying to locate the scum that skipped his bond. You need to remember that Dog himself was once a drug addict and on the wrong side of the law. Dog has seen it all and done it all and although he only has a Grade 7 education, he is an extremely intelligent man who is worldly and knowledgeable about so, so many things.

Dog beat the strong odds against him by busting out of his drug addicted, gang-banger, prisoner ways and became a man to be look up to and admired. He has a huge fan base from around the world and people flock to meet him, they know deep in their hearts that he is a sincere man who deeply feels every word he says. The advice he gives his jumps when he captures them is real and authentic. Dog is the man of "second chances"!

I would highly recommend this book to everyone, you'll be surprised at the man you're about to meet in this novel. If you had a negative perception of Dog previous to this novel, I can almost guarantee that pretty much everyone who chooses to read this WILL change their minds.

All the best to Dog, keep on keeping the streets safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book to read...., May 9, 2010
Rose "Peacedog" (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I could not put this book down. I read in one day it was that good. I learned a lot about the Chapman clan as a whole. I especially learned more about the Dog. After reading this book I kind a changed my thoughts on the man, Duane. I would reccomand this book to any who is a fan of The Dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given, January 2, 2011
Like The Dog he is this book like his life is awsome. When you start to read, one is memorized by it all and can not put down till done.

Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given
Where Mercy Is Shown, Mercy Is Given by Duane Chapman (Audio CD - March 30, 2010)
Used & New from: $3.63