5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, inspring book!, May 27, 2000
Judith E. Pavluvcik (Dreaming of the beach in Hawaii, but living in the reality of the desert in Arizona!!) - See all my reviews
This is the third book of Ms. Anderson's that I have read and am once again amazed and inspired. Her stories are stories of beauty, faith and love and each and every one cannot help but fill one with faith and hope.
"For nothing is impossible with God." We are reminded once again, the love that God has for us and we need only ask and we shall receive.
My favorite story was Triumph In The Sky, the story of a baby's journey to receive a liver transplant and the pilot who aided him on his journey.
Miracles do happen. As Joan says, "His light is eternal. His love prevails."
All the stories are beautiful and I recommend this book highly. You will be changed - you will be left thinking and you will be crying and smiling and at peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sends your faith soaring!, July 7, 1999
If you ever questioned your faith, this is the book for you! Being able to read these incredibe uplifting stories,it will encourage your heart and enlighten your faith.Joan Anderson has been blessed with a wonderful gift. As long as she is writing, I shall read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational!, July 1, 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: Where Wonders Prevail (Hardcover)
This book helped remind me that miracles do happen. I am a slow reader and do not read alot of books, but I really enjoyed this book because it consisted of easy to read short stories about true inspirational events in regular people's lives. Small miracles that happen when sometimes we first don't realize it. When you are having a bad day or a rough go of things, reading one of these stories helps to put life back into perspective. I think I would like to read Joan's other books as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Stories to Open Your Heart, June 1, 2005
Do you believe in miracles? Do you think that God still intervenes in the lives of ordinary people in extraordinary ways? Do you ever see God acting in your life? If the answers to any of these questions is "no," "Where Wonders Prevail: True Accounts That Bear Witness to the Existence of Heaven" by Joan Wester Anderson may just open your eyes and your heart and change your mind.

Anderson shares thirty-nine stories of human experiences that cannot be explained by ordinary means. There are angels and loved ones who have gone on to their next life who make guest appearances. There are situations where the laws of physics seem to be suspended momentarily. There are medical cures where no hope was given. There are simple instances of coincidence that are too fortuitous to be considered mere happenstance. Yes, there are truly situations where God does intervene, although the reasons for such intervention are His and His alone.

"Where Wonders Prevail" is an amazing read, a page-turner that will keep you moving from story to story. It bears witness to God's presence in our lives, and assures us that, yes, we are being cared for by a power greater than ourselves.

(...)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, March 19, 2006
Steven N. Laux (Stayton, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
Like Joan Anderson's other writings, this book is chocked full of short, uplifting real-life stories that appear to indicate we are not here alone. Divine intervention seems to be the only viable explanation for the events described in this must-read, life-changing book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and inspiring book!, May 28, 2007
I have read most of Joan Wester Anderson's books about encounters with God and His angels. They are all wonderful! I like to keep them by my bed and read a few of the supernatural experiences each night, and I find my faith and joy increased daily. My family and I have been very blessed to have seen God answer our prayers and manifest His presence in our lives on many occasions. There is nothing more wonderful than "a touch from heaven!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugs from Heaven, November 28, 2011
To borrow Anderson's words from her prologue, the book was filled with "hugs from heaven." The book is filled with vignettes to grab your heartstrings. The scripture or quote at the beginning of each story gives the reader a small glimpse of the direction of the story. Anderson was totally successful in sharing "True Accounts that Bear Witness to the Existence of Heaven." Don't miss reading this amazing story collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book by Joan Wester Anderson, September 14, 2011
As most of her books are, this book is very interesting and as good as I expected it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading at bedtime and at anytime., October 5, 2013
This review is from: Where Wonders Prevail (Hardcover)
We are never alone. We have heavenly help more than we will ever realize. These stories tell of some peoples' experiences with help from angels. I usually read such reports at bedtime because it is so comforting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspirational, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Where Wonders Prevail (Hardcover)
I would recommend this book for anyone looking for answers about the beyond. Love anything written by Joan Wester Anderson.

Where Wonders Prevail
Where Wonders Prevail by Joan Wester Anderson (Hardcover - October 8, 1996)
Used & New from: $0.01