Sony BRAVIA Theater System (DAVHDX576WF) - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $250.00
Where can I buy the EZW-RT10 transceiver? My system only came with one transceiver so each time I want to play the S-AIR unit, i have to remove the transceiver from the rear amplifier and plug it into the S-AIR unit and vice versa. I think Sony decided to go cheap here...Please advise - I've looked all over but I can't find a place that sells the EZW-RT10 transceiver alone.
asked by Shal on May 28, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 answers
A
votes
I have two rt10a modules for anyone who is interested. Please email me with your offers and I will add it to a listing here. Will also consider direct paypal offer. Thanks
Woozy answered on May 15, 2012

A
votes
It's been some time since I was on this post.
I have a DAV-DZ680W system and contacted Sony a couple of years ago with the same concerns. I already had a EZW-RT10 and Sony confirmed I needed the EZW-RT10A as the other card.

So for my system I needed one of the EZW-RT10A and one of the EZW-RT10.

Hope this helps.
H de Geus answered on May 15, 2012

A
votes
Were you able to see if there is no difference between EZW-RT10 vs EZW-RT10A? I have a receiver that uses EZW-RT10 transceivers, but I am thinking of upgrading the receiver to a newer model like your HBD-E770W that has the EZW-RT10A and will like to know if there is any difference between these 2.

thanks,

Rodney
rodneygranell answered on May 15, 2012

A
votes
I bought my SONY S-AIR Wireless Speaker but I found later it did not include the Transceiver Card EZW-RT10.
I found one on ebay but the model it says is EZW-RT10A, The added letter "A" is confusing me. Is it the same model. Is the transceiver going to work? My receiver model is Sony HBD-E770W
Mohamed El Ahmadi answered on April 28, 2012

A
votes
I bought my SONY S-AIR Wireless Speaker but I found later it did not include the Transceiver Card EZW-RT10.
I found one on ebay but the model it says is EZW-RT10A, The added letter "A" is confusing me. Is it the same model. Is the transceiver going to work? My receiver model is Sony HBD-E770W
Mohamed El Ahmadi answered on April 28, 2012

A
votes
What's the diference between ezw-rt10 and ezw-rt10a?
Ignacio answered on February 25, 2012

A
votes
Hey Man... I dont have your email address and I dont know how it priced.. you can send me an email at itsmeprajith@gmail.com. You quote the price and if It is feasible for me. I will pick that up today.
Aparichitan answered on January 21, 2012

A
votes
Hey Man... I dont have your email address and I dont know how it priced.. you can send me an email at itsmeprajith@gmail.com. You quote the price and if It is feasible for me. I will pick that up today.
Aparichitan answered on January 21, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 21, 2012 1:29:32 PM PST]

A
votes
yes I have them. please send me an email with your price for two pcs and on consideration i will put up a listing for you on amazon.
Woozy answered on January 21, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›