Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Where do I get my amazon preorder code?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 18, 2011 3:34:49 PM PDT
D. Duerr says:
So I preordered through amazon... how do I get the preorder code to unlock the extras?

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 8:19:44 AM PDT
DaoFerret says:
Not a clue. It's supposed to be emailed to us, but I haven't seen mine yet either.

The pre-order was part of my decision to use Amazon. If it doesn't end up coming, then that will impact my decision on using them again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 11:32:34 AM PDT
Heng Ung says:
You guys arent the only one who didnt get the pre-order bonus. Looks like I will be unlocking this before i'd ever get the code. Luckily its not exclusive

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 2:20:37 PM PDT
I did not get my exclusive pre-order bonus either ... what gives? They were suppose to email us within two days of shipment ...

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 8:54:06 PM PDT
still no code here either...

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 10:52:14 PM PDT
I see I am not the only one getting a little pissed off here. Where is the my code???

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 11:02:43 PM PDT
KFox says:
I am upset too. I should be turning things into dinosaurs by now. ...I could have had Mr. Zurkon already.

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 2:20:28 AM PDT
I contacted Amazon and here's their response.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us via chat. I'm sorry we couldn't provide live help when you chatted.

I checked the description of the Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One offer and see we'll send your promotional certificate via e-mail within 2 business days after the order ships.

As long as your order meets all of the terms and conditions for the offer, you'll receive your promotional certificate by October 19. If you don't receive it by then, please let us know by going to the URL below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/pricing-and-promotions.html/

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Aswin J.
Amazon.com

It's the 20th and still no code......

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 5:10:22 AM PDT
D. Duerr says:
I ended up returning mine... so/so single player and no preorder code.... I guess I will wait until this hits the bargain bin.

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 7:13:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2011 6:16:52 PM PDT
Kellie90 says:
I contacted Amazon to also try and locate the pre-order code only to sit on the live site for about 20 minutes while the cs rep kept helping other people I guess. His answer was that he could not locate on the website an answer to my question so he would forward it to a different department, I should have an answer from them in 24-48 hours....what a joke.

My reply later in the day:

Hello,

I'm writing to follow up on our recent chat conversation.

The pre-order bonus of downloadable content for "Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One" has not yet been distributed by the vendor, but should be here within the next few days. We will send an e-mail containing the code as soon as possible.

I've also forwarded about this to our marketing team to investigate.You may expect their reply within 24-48 hours.

If you need any further assistance, you can contact us via phone, chat, or e-mail by clicking the "Contact Us" button on any Help page (http://www.amazon.com/help).

Thank you for your patience and understanding. we hope to see you again soon.

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 9:33:00 AM PDT
Jo Blo says:
Did a live chat with a CSR, here is the answer I got: "The pre-order bonus of downloadable content for "Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One" has not yet been distributed by the vendor, but should be here within the next few days.
We will send an e-mail containing the code as soon as possible."

Hope this helps. Could someone explain what reason there is to preorder a game for early in game content, when I have to wait for the bonus?

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 6:19:47 AM PDT
Shawn Nguyen says:
Had I known this would have happened, I would have bought mine from Kmart which included a $20 gc.

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 6:45:14 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2011 6:46:52 AM PDT
Mama Catz says:
I did the chat and they gave me the code but it wasn't in my e-mail yet.

The pre-order bonus of downloadable content for "Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One" has not yet been distributed by the vendor, but should be here within the next few days. We will send an e-mail containing the code as soon as possible. 9:41:02 AM

This customer's unique code = XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.9:41:28 AM

Please note the above code.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2011 12:37:39 PM PDT
I finally just received my code as well, but not in an email. I was forced to call customer service again to find out where the code is, and I was told that they had received the codes yesterday, but the marketting department had not sent them out. So, if you still haven't received your code, call customer service to get your code.

Posted on Oct 22, 2011 10:13:01 PM PDT
nickjuly4 says:
I didn't get my code until yesterday and I and to contact costumer support and what's funny is that when I checked my email today I got the official email for the code. I don't know what took them so long. I definitely wanted to get this t-rex morph weapon mod as "early weapon unlock" pre-order bonus as you can't get any of the morph mods (the T-Rex one from Amazon or the Sheep one from Wal-Mart) in normal gameplay (from what I've heard). I think they might be selling it as an add-on the future sometime and if that's true then I got an add-on for free rather than just a simple early weapon unlock like Mr. Zurkon (Gamestop) or the pyro blaster (Best Buy).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Oct 18, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (286)