Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 150 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2011 7:30:07 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2011 8:35:07 AM PST
nadine says:
Laying low, hoping public sentiment subsides. Maybe waiting for the Zanny Nanny suit to be resolved. Will she still do that big money interview? Will she "write" a book proclaiming her innocence or perhaps one on sociopathy? And, would we watch/buy? I'd be curious about an interview (sans Baez) to see her machinations on the hot seat. Not interested in buying or reading any book by Casey, Baez, or "Mumbles" Mason.

Posted on Nov 22, 2011 7:35:28 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 3:00:34 PM PST
Renee Wilson says:
Hi Everyone: I am making a suggestion to the publishers of Jeff Ashton's Book, Imperfect Justice - William Morrow Publishing and Keith Ablow' s Book- Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony - St. Martin's Press that they donate some of their proceeds to a reputable Children's Charity. The authors have done so; there is no reason for the publishers not to. Please join me in asking William Morrow Publishing and St. Martin's Press, to help especially during the Holiday Season.

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 4:47:46 PM PST
N. Schnidman says:
Hey guys have you seen this:

http://www.examiner.com/photojournalist-in-tampa-bay/an-interview-with-jeff-ashton-prosecuting-attorney-of-the-casey-anthony-trial-1

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 6:19:35 AM PDT
H. Starke says:
I don't know where that murdering witch is and don't really care , but I do know where she should be and that's in a cell listening to her little baby singing "You are my Sunshine" 24 hrs a day.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 6:32:09 PM PDT
bob2cleo says:
In a hole of her own making.

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 6:42:59 PM PDT
She belongs on death row.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2012 9:44:40 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 8:10:54 PM PDT
Flmom777 says:
Who cares where she is? Regardless of the rant by Charles Hyatt, there are no haters out there trying too harm her. I seriously doubt there have been any death threats. She just isn't that important. The haters (I supper you would call me one) really only hate that her lying clown of an attorney was lucky enough to get a jury full if people that could not think logically. I am only waiting to watch karma take her down. She will offend again. I just hope that nobody is harmed this time.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2012 10:12:07 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:15:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 6:20:56 AM PDT
John says:
She killed a child and deserves to be on death row. Not guilty does not equal innocent. There are people that have commited murders that were found not guilty (OJ Simpson). As far as death threats, Casey Anthony carried out a death threat against her own child and should have been punished for it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 2:02:05 PM PDT
Judit says:
Those so called death threats enabled Casey Anthony to not seek employment as she should during probation. Wonder who is supporting her?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 3:43:56 PM PDT
Baygirl61 says:
Dr. Phil and mommy and daddy, most likely.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 5:00:30 PM PDT
Judit says:
I can't wait until the Zanny suit, I hope that they will win and got every penny that CA will ever earn.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:16:31 PM PDT
Flmom777 says:
The death threats were never confirmed by the police. Judge Perry only saw a supposed threat presented by Fingers Mason. If course there is always the post it note killer. Don't you know that anonymous killers put notes on the door of the victim? I wonder why they never reported this to the police, or any other threats? Could it be because there have been no actual threats at all?

By the way, she was found responsible for the death of Caylee, by the Depot of Children and Families
. This is a guilty verdict by a government agency. This will follow her for the rest if her life.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:23:18 PM PDT
Flmom777 says:
Because she was found responsible for the death of Caylee by the DCF, she will be denied any job that had contact with children. If she gets pregnant, they will be visiting her and monitoring her actions. They could take custody of any child as soon as it is born, terminate her parental rights, and place the child for adoption. With her background, there will be no father to be considered, as any name she may give will likely be found by paternity testing to not be the daddy. She will never bee truly free. Soon she will turn on bozo and charge him with sexual acts. Those charges I would believe because of his own actions around her. There was a lot of flirtatious activity in court between them.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:54:38 PM PDT
Judit says:
Yes. She will probably claim that she was very disturbed and in a deep deep denial and Baez used her mental condition to get sexual favors from her.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:08:40 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:10:32 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:14:29 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:24:42 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:34:33 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 10:36:35 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 11:35:12 AM PDT
Judit says:
I don't have to prove anything like Baez didn't have to prove the sexual molestation by George.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2012 12:53:27 PM PDT
Flmom777 says:
The DCF actually has a lot of control as long as she is in Florida. They can and will investigate any reports of her being in control of children. I know that they haver had some serious failed but in a case that is as high profile as this one they will be more diligent.

Where would she go? Do you think her handlers will continue to support her indefinately while waiting for that pay day? Bozo's book failure was testing the waters to see how thee public opinion falls now. His book was a failure, imagine.how any attempt by fca to make money from this would play out. She is still being supported by cindy. She will end up back with her and the two of them will slowly destroy each other.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  150
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony
Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Lisa Pulitzer (Hardcover - November 15, 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (494)