100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2011 9:06:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 1, 2011 9:08:51 PM PDT
I can't be the only person who listens to audiobooks. Today the price for Storm of Swords is $348.You have got to be kidding. Books 1 ,2,and 5 have been released. I know I can't be the only one ready to start book 3. My library has one copy (2 are "lost") so I am 12th...... in the hold line.Why the hold up?

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 5:04:05 AM PST
KD Thresh says:
I know!!!!! What's going on? What's even stranger is that the audiobook is available (with the same narrator and all) via itunes for around $35. I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawals without the third book to sooth my drive into work.

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 2:19:21 PM PST
Me too, I'm going to see if I can rent it from recordedbooks.com

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 5:57:10 PM PST
G. Brock says:
Found this today: A Storm of Swords: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Three Not sure why it disappeared and is listed for preorder now, but my guess is they modified or updated the recording in some way?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 1, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin (Hardcover - 2000)
4.6 out of 5 stars (3,950)