Customer Discussions > Deus Ex: Human Revolution forum

Where are the weapons from the Tactical Enhancement Pack?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2011 10:36:34 AM PDT
Please Help:

I very well could be a compete moron, but someone please explain to me where the weapons from the Tactical Enhancement Pack are located (Silent Sniper Rifle & Shotgun). The code redeemed fine and it even said the Pack was installed at the Deus Ex menu screen, but I have no idea where the contents of the pack are. They're not in Jansen's inventory, office or apartment from what I can tell. Any help would be very appreciated (even if ridicule is attached). peace

Oh, and the game is very cool.

Posted on Aug 24, 2011 2:35:08 PM PDT
Jason says:
you should get your weapons when starting Mission 1 (after you get dropped off at the landing pad to go into the building). There has been a mixup with some codes however. There are people claiming they got the wrong pre-order code and instead of getting 2 weapons, they got the explosive mission pack.

Check which pack had gotten installed for you. If it says Tactical Enhancement Pack then both guns should of been added to your pack upon starting the first mission. If they did not then something probably bugged. If it says You got a different content pack, you somehow got a gamestop/ebgames pre-order code by mistake. It seems a few people who ordered here at Amazon are getting the wrong codes inside the game (meaning somehow Amazon ended up with a shipment that was really supposed to go to ebgames/gamestop)

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 6:10:10 PM PDT
I made the mistake of entering the code after starting the game. So do I not get the weapons and money?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2011 11:34:53 PM PDT
On an Xbox 360, how does one check to see which codes are installed?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2011 11:37:21 PM PDT
Matt, Nicholas, I'm in the exact same boat. I can understand, albeit I'd be quite unhappy, if the weapons didn't make it into my game that was already going. But the credits??? I must be missing something. I too started the game before adding the code, but even in a new game (after the initial lab level), I have an empty inventory and 2500 credits. :(

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 11:50:02 PM PDT
N. Haskins says:
No kidding, I have the same problem. I checekd to verify on the my xbox 360 it says the tactical enhancement is installed but never hits inventory...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2011 11:55:34 PM PDT
Where did you go to confirm that it was installed?

Posted on Aug 28, 2011 9:03:46 AM PDT
According to this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1662935), we 1) will receive the items and credits after the Sarif Manufacturing Plant mission and 2) have to start a new game to make it take affect. Now, I'm not sure if 2 is actually necessary if you're not to the end of that mission by the time you add that code. I'd LOVE for anyone who can confirm this to let us know.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2011 11:58:12 AM PDT
I know this is late but I'll respond. Mission pack ammo will show up randomly after install. The weapons will be at any/most vendors once it's installed. As far as I can tell the 10,000 aren't available to you if you buy and install this later on in the game. Hope I'm wrong but that's how it was for me :(

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 1:10:20 PM PDT
Tom says:
If you enter the code after starting the game you can find the sniper rifle and the shotgun laying around at certain points in the game.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012 8:45:44 PM PST
Old thread but im going to comment... I bought the tactical pack and explosive pack from the marketplace after I was quite a ways through the game. The weapons did start appearing at vendors and in random spots during the game for me but the 10k is no where to be found, which sucks because that would have bought me 2 praxius kits.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Human Revolution by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (254)