Where can I find a window/dash mount to fit this?
asked by PH1965 on December 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I personally used velcro, which i purchased at Home Depot pretty cheap. Otherwise, there's the Muvi Extreme Action Sports Pack that has a lot of different mounts and attachments. Those in combination with some velcro should get it attached to your car with a good viewing angle.
For what it's worth, i've upgraded to the Muvi Pro VCC-005 as my dash cam, using one of the included mounts + velcro to get it on my dash. With the screen and actual menus, it's a little easier to deal with (though it costs more).
CD44 answered on December 4, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't seen or heard of any, i use mine on the passengers headrest , i think this location gives you the largest recording area. If you are able to that is . i use a headband from a flashlights you wear on your head to free both hands to wrap around the headrest. it works well for me. the only catch is empty pass seat . I'm thinking of making one with a spare mini usb and some glue . a simple solution just haven't got around to it.
Edward M. Rivera answered on December 4, 2012

A
I ve only seen these on amazon or e bay.if you can find a standard camera mount and you have the weather proof vase you can use that because the weather proof case for the micro view will fit a standard mount.
Larry D. Justesen answered on December 4, 2012

A
I used it inside my helmet of my motorcycle with Velcro. Unfortunately, I went through two to try to get them to work before I gave up, and sent them both back. I now have a go pro.
adrenaline answered on December 4, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›