Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD
Customer Discussions > Fig. 15 forum

Where's "In A Roman Mood"?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 14, 2007 9:36:01 AM PDT
Redglare says:
Sadly, since "Fig. 14 (15)" is no longer in "print" (although I do have an original Ryko CD), I guess it's even more futile to ask where HSR's second album, "In A Roman Mood", is or if it will ever be released digitally. I do own the LP, but I'd like to get a CD of the album. With great songs like "Andy Fell", "Pound", and "Land of the Glass Pinecones", all of which got a lot of radio exposure on Boston radio, commercial and college alike, back in the early eighties.

Posted on Apr 27, 2009 8:39:19 AM PDT
and what about 'lou miami and the kozmetix'?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2011 6:38:21 PM PDT
I don't believe that "In a Roman Mood" was ever issued as a CD. My personal opinion is that "In a Roman Mood" is a much better album that "Fig. 14" (or "15") and it's disappointing that it was never reissued. You can find IaRM MP3s on bit torrents... most of which are in pretty good shape.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:30:56 PM PST
J Caraballo says:
See Mallet Head at Cd baby.COM. X- members of Gang Green. Boston's Chuck Stilphen, Glen Stilphen and Walter Gustafson from Alcohol / Skate to Hell-era GG join Morgan Keating (vocals). More rock than punk but some good stuff. See also SCRATCH 7 song ep on Cdbaby.COM.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 6:50:05 PM PDT
kk says:
lou died in cali a few years ago of drug od sad buthe leaves a son

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 10:24:13 PM PST
Mark Naze says:
I keep waiting, looking, hoping, and praying, that someday, In a Roman Mood will be available on CD or MP3. Until then I'll keep my vinyl version around with its pops, skips, hisses and all. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fig. 15 forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 14, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fig. 15
Fig. 15 by Human Sexual Response (Audio CD - 1991)
4.7 out of 5 stars (11)