It's Me or the Dog 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Living in a Prison Victoria tries to help a family dog suffering from panic attacks so severe that he's crashed through a glass window seven times! But can she get his owners to stop pointing fingers to fix the problem?
2. Family Trauma Victoria visits a family plagued by emotional and health issues that are creating a toxic environment for their kids and their dogs. Even worse, Victoria quickly realizes that Dad has a habit of losing his temper with the dogs which has escalated to abuse
3. Saving Snooki Victoria meets a family whose complete lack of training and basic care for their dog is bordering on neglect.
4. He Needs to Go Victoria tries to save a young couple's marriage that has been pushed to the brink by their four rescue dogs.
5. This Dog is Ready to Implode Victoria thinks she's seen it all when it comes to owners and their dogs, but when she meets the Sanders family, she's absolutely appalled - not by the dog's behavior but by the humans!
6. Last Chance at Love Victoria tries to help engaged couple Mark and Denise who recently reunited after 30 years apart. The trouble is, Denise can't stand Mark's two dogs and refuses to marry him until he puts them down!
7. Jersey Girls Victoria tries to tame two Jersey girl dogs by the names of Sammi and Snooki whose dangerous biting habits are putting the family's child at risk.
8. Where's My Treat? Victoria tries to help Dyanne and Mario with their uncontrollable pups, but she learns that their relationship problems go much deeper than their dogs. With Mario threatening to move out every day, Victoria wonders if the relationship is even salvageable.
9. A House Divided Victoria has her work cut out for her when she meets a family divided over their dogs. Mom adopted a dog without asking her husband, so he retaliated by bringing home a Pit Bull unannounced. Now the couple and the dogs are at each other's throats!
10. Day Care Crisis Victoria is called to help an Upper East Side doggie daycare owner who has been forced to ban her own two unmanageable dogs from her business.
all the positive methods used are very interesting. Can be reused at home. Seeing how by trying to understand your dog better you can change his behavior this far, it really makes... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Faye Savary
This was depressing. The couple in the show are pathetic! His personality is "nonchalant"? How is that a personality? Ugh.Published 9 months ago by C. T. Kerrigan
Yea, not all that crazy about this series anymore. It is like watching a repeat performance, but with different characters. Read morePublished 9 months ago by movieaddict
I am a huge fan of Victoria Stilwell. She is an excellent trainer. She comes up with some very interesting ways to deal with various issues. Read morePublished 18 months ago by nihongasuki
I am a dog-lover, without any dogs unfortunately, and I LOVED this show. It has very good tips and love the way she handles dogs. Read morePublished 19 months ago by FeatherBrain