Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Where's the scene where Non kills the boy??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 1, 2010 8:41:58 PM PDT
My question after seeing both Richard Lester's and Richard Donner's versions is: who shot the scene where Non throws a police siren at the young boy who tries to leave town on a white pony, thus killing him? I saw a piece of it in the documentary disc from my "Superman Ultimate Collector's Set," but it was nowhere else. I thought it would've been in Donner's Cut, but no. Not even in the deleted scenes from either version.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2011 5:11:17 AM PDT
It was filmed by Richard Lester. That info comes from IMDB when the actor who played NON (Jack O'Halloran) was doing a sorta impromtu fan interview online. I saw it in the theather when it was released in 1980 and that scene was in it. It was Sara Douglas Role as Ursa that I thought killed him, as Jor-El spoke of her "Threating even the children of Krypton" I have never scene it since, I believe it was pulled for poor taste...

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 1:19:50 PM PST
Jake Wolfe says:
I actually just heard about that scene for the first time today, and was surprised to hear that was in the original film, so I looked it up and actually found the scene on YouTube, though missing the beginning of the scene (which I was also able to find, although interrupted by the user that posted the other longer version)
Here's the URL:
With beginning, but interrupted:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 1, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Superman II [HD DVD]
Superman II [HD DVD] by Gene Hackman (HD DVD)
4.0 out of 5 stars (668)