Where's the pre-order bonus?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2013 5:50:26 AM PST
I looked it up a while ago and found an article that said Amazon would give us a special skin to use in game as a pre-order bonus, but the page says nothing about it. I contacted Amazon and the person I talked to had no idea but said they'd look into it. Did anyone else notice that?

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 4:30:17 PM PST
Leohlyon says:
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I read article online that said amazon's preorder bonus would be a 'dark dracula' skin, but I don't see that preorder bonus on amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2013 4:35:59 PM PST
Yep that's the one. I hope Amazon fixes this soon, if it's true that's the bonus I want.

Posted on Dec 15, 2013 4:49:20 PM PST
Leohlyon says:
If they don't, I'm preordering from gamestop because they have a Dracula skin too!

Posted on Dec 16, 2013 3:49:15 PM PST
duka says:
I want all 2 skins plus that relic pack. In twitter Dave said you can get the skins by preorder or sale soon.

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 11:20:48 AM PST
GJMartinez says:
This is what the "Dark Dracula" skin will look like. It looks awesome because he has white hair and the armor looks sick! http://thegamershub.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/clos2amazon.jpg

Posted on Dec 24, 2013 6:47:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2013 6:50:01 PM PST
DJ Smith says:
Hey guys, I was wondering the same thing. I have inquired with both Amazon and Konami on this. Amazon didn't seem to know much about it. However, Konami got back to me and they are in final stages of making this happen. I was assured it will happen, so we just need to keep our eyes peeled here, I was also told by Konami to watch their news updates on their site. They will announce it. I hope this helps! I also hope a certain gamer gal Amazonian who helped me sees this post. It's looking good for us, fellow gamer! ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2014 9:56:48 AM PST
E. Hines says:
So you can actually get this content by buying it when the game is released if you don't preorder? Sounds silly to preorder if that's the case.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2014 2:23:33 PM PST
The point is you'd get it free if you preorder, you'd likely have to pay for it later if you don't.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2014 11:56:46 PM PST
DJ Smith says:
As far as I know and usually the way it works, no. Konami said specifically that this is a pre-order bonus. That would mean you DO NEED to pre-order this to get what Konami is offering. Now, we all know if they really wanted to, they could claim this but release this as a pay-for DLC later, so then, as you have said, we could get the normal game for Xbox 360 for example, then a little later they release the content for a $4.99 download and we purchase it later. I have a feeling that if they did that, you'll pay more where as it was free as a "thank you" from Konami. Please remember, however, that by not pre-ordering it, this is a big risk you are taking if you really want it. I have seen games in the past where you only have one shot to acquire stuff like this, and that's the pre-order. If you miss it, you miss out. Something to keep in mind. I hope this helps you clarify that. :)

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 9:55:00 AM PST
I was wondering the same thing but then I found an email from Amazon that had the code. I hope that clears everything up.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2014 12:11:40 PM PST
You already got your code? I preordered and haven't received any email yet besides the shipping notification.

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 7:56:21 PM PST
I haven't received the pre-order bonus code for the Dark Dracula skin and I pre-ordered July 30, 2013.

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 7:56:09 PM PST
Thanatos says:
it's March 5th and still no code... am i the only one?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2014 7:57:23 PM PST
Contact customer service and they'll send you one if you haven't gotten it yet. I got mine that way.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Xbox 360
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Xbox 360 by Konami (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (45)